Tattoo designs and shtein

Started by rjs246, June 08, 2007, 09:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

People believing their opinions are gospel are retarded.

people catching feelings over other peoples opinions on a message board is retarded

buck up son
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Yeah, that guy's pretty much everything except cool.  I mean.........jeans with no belt?  What a loser. 

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Dillen

He's Aryan. shtein. I'd imagine the getaway was probably pretty easy.

PhillyPhanInDC

From FF's link above:

Easily one of the most scary looking people I have ever seen in my life. Christ.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Looks like he took a much deserved beating
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SD_Eagle5

Diomedes

10 Star Wars tattoos you have to see to believe.  1 NSF tattoo of Princess Leia, another possibly NSF of a storm trooper having his anal way with Captain Kirk.  that is incredibly accurate.

SD submitted his light saber penis tat, but so did three thousand other douchebags, so he didn't make the cut.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Tomahawk

Part of my retirement plan of going to Vegas and living off speedballs and hookers until my money is all gone is to get a tattoo of a punisher skull across my entire torso.

General_Failure

Chrome kept throwing up the big red malware warning on just this page in the thread, so I removed a few of the older posts. Sorry about that.

edit: No, it was just the link and image Dio had up, so I edited the post to have the link go through a tinyurl.

The man. The myth. The legend.