I hate my job!

Started by TexasEagle, March 12, 2006, 02:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

For the record though, I am applying for a lot of non-pig jobs in KC and in the north east corridor. 

Bozeman is close to my kids though and it'd be cool to spend more time with them. 

General_Failure

And later, be ashamed when you arrest them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: DH on May 30, 2012, 08:52:30 AM
you should try to cover rice football...nd kalu is their color guy on their radio broadcasts, so that's kind of cool

Yeah he does local sports talk too - good radio guy.

And if Todd moved to Houston we could hang out and get drunk and curse the Phillies!

Munson

I can't imagine living in a place like Montana or North Dakota or Wyoming or anything vast and desolate like that. But that's probably due to growing up in an area less than 3 hours away from 4 metropolitan areas, beaches, and AC.

If you get there, make tons of babies and make them all vote Democrat, you'll probably sway it blue after the 6th kid or so.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

texas is bad enough but im not sure if i could do a republican cesspool of a city

at least my amigos down here vote democrat
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on May 30, 2012, 10:09:11 PM
I can't imagine living in a place like Montana or North Dakota or Wyoming or anything vast and desolate like that. But that's probably due to growing up in an area less than 3 hours away from 4 metropolitan areas, beaches, and AC.

If you get there, make tons of babies and make them all vote Democrat, you'll probably sway it blue after the 6th kid or so.

When I was in my early 20s I couldn't imagine it either.  But now that I'm in my mid30s and don't really like people, Bozeman seems kind of cool. 40k in town, pretty big tourism industry in the summer, nothing but snowmobiling and skiing in the winter.  And I hear that the town is surprisingly liberal. Not sure if that's in comparison to the rest of the state or if it's truly liberal, but I'll go check the place out and see what it's like.

Diomedes

There are very few truly liberal places in all of America.  farging Bozeman is not one of them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 30, 2012, 06:32:12 PM
OH NOEZ!  Rome founded a typo.

Sorry, but when you are talking about taking a "writen" exam, the irony is way too thick to ignore.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2012, 06:13:32 AM
There are very few truly liberal places in all of America.  farging Bozeman is not one of them.

its liberal in that its a college town...and for montana its probably berkely....but no in the true sense of the word its not liberal
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Spent a lot of time in Bozeman, you two?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on May 31, 2012, 06:13:32 AM

Yeah, I'm not expecting Berkley or anything, just hoping for some level headed people.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on June 01, 2012, 09:19:39 AM

Solid chuckle achievement badge unlocked!

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on June 01, 2012, 09:19:39 AM

my girls fathers girls whole family is from montana and she actually graduated from montana state (bozeman)

but you dont need to have second hand knowledge of the state like i do to figure out what its like
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, what you're saying is that you actually have an informed opinion about Bozeman, Montana... but if you didn't have information about Bozeman, Montana; it wouldn't stop you from having an "informed" opinion about Bozeman, Montana?

Sgt PSN