Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2021, 04:03:18 PM
what??  He was mostly awful and that's with no book on him

He had his bad moments he also had his good ones. Like I said before...I'd like to see him get a year as a starter. They ain't winning shtein next season so who cares. Unless the Birds are trading up from 6 I don't see the damage

MDS

schefter does the bidding of execs/agents...he is basically a league employee and a mouthpiece for them at that

the fact that he zero details, just some nonsense about it being close leads me to believe this is coming from howie and is trying to get like indy to throw in an extra 3
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

The league never breaks news Super Bowl weekend, they want everything to be about the game. So even if it's a done deal the parties would agree to wait until next week to leak confirmation and details. Same reason Brees hasn't announced retirement even though he's obviously retiring.

MDS

if anti howie shtein is making its way to mike miss' update girl, you know its bad

https://twitter.com/NatalieEgenolf/status/1358171128766808064
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteEagles are asking for two 1s for Carson Wentz, which has led to some dial tones, including from one team previously perceived to be a favored landing spot.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 06, 2021, 06:57:17 PM
if anti howie shtein is making its way to mike miss' update girl, you know its bad

He sucks at drafting
Cap is a farging disaster
The roster is old as farg
They have little young talent
He's been at this since Obama's first term

He seemed like the obvious choice to go

General_Failure

Have you considered that he's friends with the owner, though?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

take fwiw but mike miss' update girl is now saying its close with chicago...1+player+bdn

General_Failure

The fact that they're getting anything is a minor miracle. It's nice that there's still teams dumber than this one.

ice grillin you

your Wentz hate gf is starting to scare me and I'm the all time number one hater of things

General_Failure

I know a stubborn, spiteful man who watched someone else take the victory lap for his hard work when I see one.

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 06, 2021, 09:54:29 PM
take fwiw but mike miss' update girl is now saying its close with chicago...1+player+bdn

She's saying a 1st, Tarik Cohen and BDN. Cohen said he spoke to the coach and GM and he ain't goin nowhere. Her source is probably some dude trying to bang her.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dre Day on February 06, 2021, 11:16:40 PM
Quote from: MDS on February 06, 2021, 09:54:29 PM

She's saying a 1st, Tarik Cohen and BDN. Cohen said he spoke to the coach and GM and he ain't goin nowhere. Her source is probably some dude trying to bang her.

lol....precisely

she has exactly zero sources farging wannabe diana russini

General_Failure

People were saying Cohen because he wiped his Instagram, but someone who keeps up with that sort of thing said he did that a while ago.

PhillyPhreak54

What a world we live in with Natalie Stroganoff having "sources".

And yeah we all know that Howie is the problem. Anonymous sources aren't changing Jeff's mind. Hell people could go on the record saying Howie is a problem and Lurie wouldn't give a shtein.

Foles coming back means people will scream for him to start. Wonder if Jalen will get all Wentzy and cry?