Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

this is gonna be like the sproles injury where it turns out not only did he tear his acl, but his arm is broken and ribs are cracked

QuoteThe #Eagles believe QB Carson Wentz injured his ACL today vs #Rams, but initial tests don't definitively show a complete tear, sources say. MRI tomorrow will tell the story. They're not giving up hope.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Now that is really from Rapoport

Not fakeRap

Please please please

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

I'd be OK if he could conjure up some 2013 Nicky Six.

MDS

i just googled partial acl tear and the recovery time is 3 months....thats march. hell be back for the tournament.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 10, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

Not fakeRap

Please please please

Adam Schefter
Twitter › AdamSchefter
Carson Wentz's ACL was loose when it was tested manually today, which is why team fears it's torn; Wentz is scheduled to undergo an MRI in Philadelphia on Monday, per source.

Carson 18:33-43

33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again."

34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on December 10, 2017, 10:38:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 10, 2017, 10:29:59 PM

Not fakeRap

Please please please

Adam Schefter
Twitter › AdamSchefter
Carson Wentz's ACL was loose when it was tested manually today, which is why team fears it's torn; Wentz is scheduled to undergo an MRI in Philadelphia on Monday, per source.

Carson 18:33-43

33 they will flog him and kill him. On the third day he will rise again."

34 The disciples did not understand any of this. Its meaning was hidden from them, and they did not know what he was talking about.

Cool so he says he will rise on Wednesday and be good

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on December 10, 2017, 09:59:43 PM
I'll never forget where I was when I found out Wentz's career was over.
Yeah, you don't forget a draft like that.

General_Failure

In a slightly darker timeline, he was drafted by the Browns.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Wtf happened to Wiz? How well Foles can play means less than zero if Seumalo  and V are next to each other. Nothing but bad happens with Seumalo in, except very bad.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on December 10, 2017, 10:52:30 PM
In a slightly darker timeline, he was drafted by the Browns.
What will be more interesting than how the Goff/Wentz thing plays out, is the Eagles curse vs how the Browns reverse curse of giving Wentz to Howie plays out.

Tomahawk

Quote from: AO1 on December 10, 2017, 09:51:35 PM
Carson Wentz
Twitter › cj_wentz
NFC East Champs! So proud of the resiliency of this team. Such a special group of men. And I greatly appreciate all the prayers! I know my God is a powerful one with a perfect plan. Time to just lean in to him and trust whatever the circumstances! #Proverbs3:5-6

Not bad but I prefer "hang in there, kitty"

Tomahawk

I'm petty sure that's the part people point at as proof that homosexuality is a sin