Dead In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2021, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

That's honestly what I thought too.  Of course I'm older than that and I tend to forget pants some mornings, so...

hunt

Quote from: QB Eagles on February 19, 2021, 12:52:50 AM
My mind is blown that someone in the Fat Boys was only 52.

dude was like 16 when the first fat boys album came out. markie was killin' it as a host on siriusxm rock the bells radio too. listened to him almost every day.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Diomedes

won't matter to any of you here but to anyone with roots/time in Annapolis....this dude was a fixture on the streets for decades.  he had some mental issues, and spent basically his entire life roaming the streets at a manic pace, often just in teh street along the curb, picking up trash, especially bags, waiving them frantically, often with a smile...he was cared for by family, and dodged/given room by Annapolis motorists...a beloved figure..I'm genuinely sad

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/anne-arundel/annapolis/ac-cn-carlester-smith-walking-man-20210302-20210302-5dipjhnukzdfbgfkqch6ys7hkq-story.html

That's a town that once upon a time had funk and grit and room for weirdos freaks and artists.  Now it's a bland rich white yuppie hell, but I go back far enough to remember when the town had more people like Carlester....it was cool how the town all sort of looked out for him and appreciated him..

ice grillin you

Davis' pub is still a great old skool naptown spot

vin 909 leans more towards what you are saying but it's in the neighborhood not gross downtown and has legit great food
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Davis' is legit, yes.

Bunny Wailer died.  :(

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

legendary waspo food critic Tom seitzma had this gem upon hearing about roger mudds passing...

Years ago, I got a restaurant question via email from a Roger Mudd and I had to ask, "Are you THE Roger Mudd?" He replied, "Well, I *used* to be THE Roger Mudd. Now, I'm just hungry."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Jessica Walter, 80. Died in her sleep.

The man. The myth. The legend.