The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: hunt on June 04, 2020, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2020, 09:06:25 AM
Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2020, 10:34:06 PM
Watching Eagles fans unload on Malcolm has not been satisfying.

At.  All.

I'm occasionally ashamed to be a fan of this team. Never more so than when the mouth-breathers among us show their asses.

I love all the white people saying racism doesn't exist.
you just described cvon.  someone actually posted that the only real systemic racism is against asians & whites...and they were serious.
they live among us.

Oh god. I haven't visited since I talked to you and Moss a few days ago. I still know exactly who said that because he's made that same argument before. Affirmative action laws noooo muh hard white life.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2020, 11:22:31 AM
Quote from: hunt on June 04, 2020, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: AO1 on June 04, 2020, 09:06:25 AM
Quote from: Rome on June 03, 2020, 10:34:06 PM
Watching Eagles fans unload on Malcolm has not been satisfying.

At.  All.

I'm occasionally ashamed to be a fan of this team. Never more so than when the mouth-breathers among us show their asses.

I love all the white people saying racism doesn't exist.
you just described cvon.  someone actually posted that the only real systemic racism is against asians & whites...and they were serious.
they live among us.

Best decision I've made in 2020 was not creating an account. I can't begin to fathom the idiocy.

I've stopped in to watch the burning house when something controversial is going on, most recently with the black jogger murder and now the Floyd protests and...its bad. Seriously glad I don't post there lol

Paco12 is still the mod and now running the place so, no interest in dealing with that low key right wing zealot lying POS. But when Trump loses I may sign up just to troll and revel in it  :-D
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: Diomedes on June 04, 2020, 11:27:45 AM
Robert E. Lee statue in Richmond will be removed.

and good riddance

Lee continues to just get absolutely demolished on his home turf.

Rome

I basically disowned my sister today.  I heard my drunken racist mother in every one of her dumb ass Facebook posts and I called her on it via DM. 

She wouldn't stop with the "I have black friends" bullshtein and the all lives matter tripe, so I told her to farg off.

You guys have no idea the racist/bigoted/homophobic shtein I had to listen to growing up.  It's a miracle I'm not more of an icehole than I am. 

SD

Quote from: Rome on June 04, 2020, 03:57:48 PM
I basically disowned my sister today.  I heard my drunken racist mother in every one of her dumb ass Facebook posts and I called her on it via DM. 

She wouldn't stop with the "I have black friends" bullshtein and the all lives matter tripe, so I told her to farg off.

You guys have no idea the racist/bigoted/homophobic shtein I had to listen to growing up.  It's a miracle I'm not more of an icehole than I am.

My Trumpcle got destroyed by my family today on fb. It was a blood bath. I used to argue politics with him but I'm beginning to think he's certifiable. I stay out of all that now but reading it is lowest common denominator entertainment.

Munson

https://twitter.com/mtsw/status/1268594051634221056

The right and center have been hand wringing over "abolish the police" calls because they think it means we can't arrest people for murder anymore

General_Failure

We already don't arrest people for murder until there's an international protest, so what are they crying about?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

https://twitter.com/wbfo/status/1268712530358292484

Just a couple more bad apples.

Jfc! Don't watch if you have a weak stomach.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on June 04, 2020, 10:35:23 PM
https://twitter.com/wbfo/status/1268712530358292484

Just a couple more bad apples.

Jfc! Don't watch if you have a weak stomach.

My god.

An old man. Trying to shake hands?

Way way way too many of instances of the cops using unnecessary force. Even if the face of what's going on you'd think these morons would think that they'd reign the brutality in a bit. But nah - they're doubling down.

This country is broken. Badly broken.

MDS

this isnt some podunk county. this is houston. 20% black.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein. I hadn't heard about this. farg that guy.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/04/texas-greg-abbott-bexar-GOP-conspiracy/amp/

I'm actually surprised that Abbott and Crenshaw came out so strong.

Also...Bunk went in.

https://twitter.com/wendellpierce/status/1268310098553823233 21

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Fox news to Lebron: shut up and dribble
Fox news to Drew: preach!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The three pigs who aided and abetted are starting to flip.

farg em.   Good luck in the pen, iceholes.  🖕🏻