farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

he'll get hurt. and i'll cheer. farg him.

General_Failure

He'll get hurt or literally die on the field. And then they'll try to get him two more carries.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

McCoy had 314 carries through 6 games last season?

Is that true? I don't remember that many running plays in a season.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Sports writers are super good at their jobs and very careful about word placement, especially on Twitter, so yes. McCoy's thousand carry season is why IGY is convinced he's cooked.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on October 14, 2014, 05:24:05 PM
he'll get hurt. and i'll cheer. farg him.

You're in Texas now so I'm expecting you on the front page of the American-Statesman cheering his injury

Eagaholic

QuoteCowboys running back Joseph Randle was arrested Monday night for shoplifting, and it's probably a good thing for him stupidity is not a crime.

According to the arrest report obtained by Tim McMahon of ESPNDallas.com, Randle bought something at the perfume counter, and then stole the underwear and a tester bottle of cologne by placing it in his bag.

The report said store security officers watched him do it on surveillance cameras, and then stopped him in the parking lot.

They recovered a two-pack of black Polo underwear (retail $39.50) and the store sample bottle of Gucci Guilty Black cologne ($84).

Randle makes $495,000 this year.

Upon his arrest, Randle told police he would have kept walking to his car when approached by a security guard if he'd known he would be arrested.

Everybody' saying what a stupid pos he is but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe when he put the underpants in his package he was just dyslexic.

ice grillin you

how good is dallas' offensive line you ask....

QuoteDeMarco Murray: 79.1 rush yds per game BEFORE contact this season. Only 3 other players average 79.1 TOTAL rush yds per game this season.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

nice win by washington, they def can be good for something. I was beginning to think the Eagles would have to sweep dallas to win the division.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 27, 2014, 11:50:02 PM
nice win by washington, they def can be good for something. I was beginning to think the Eagles would have to sweep dallas to win the division.

Most likely, they still will have to do that. 

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Romo deserved to get his back broken when he pleaded to go back in.  WTF was he doing back in there?  Rah Rah Mr. QB I am a tough guy and I'm going to win this game with my back contusion shtein was a stupid move.  Cardinals saw this Racists defensive game plan and are going to eat Romo alive.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Like you never went into the bathroom to snort a small pile of cocaine and came out to make poor decisions.

Don Ho

Everytime I visit this board.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.