farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jerry's son:  Dad, you see what the Jews in Philly are doing?
Jerrah:  No, son, why would I care?
Jerry's son:  Dad, they know something.  They're getting rid of every player over 30 who makes more than the minimum.
Jerrah:  shteinballs, do we have any guys like that?  Those Philly Jews know how to make bank.
Jerry's son:  I can rustle up a couple of overrated bums.
Jerrah:  Good, but don't cut Roy Williams.  He gives the best reach-around in the business.
Jerry's son:  You don't think I know that?
(They "high five" each other.)

(End scene)

MDS

some cowboys are coming down here for a charity basketball game. it looks like its gonna be on me to cover it.

after im done asking the stuff i need for the story, im gettin to the good stuff: off the record trashing of 5.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

YOu really are a sad little man
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

you really dont want to hear sam hurd tell his favorite mcpuke story?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Remember to look them in the eye while you're down there. They'll like that.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

"no, not really"

--martellus bennett when the pr person asked if he wanted to talk to me

i laughed

Sgt PSN

you should probably get used to that. 

MDS

martellus looked like he would rather be doing anything else than getting paid to make 2 short charity stops in the valley

also i didnt know it was him but marcus dixon was there. hes the guy from real sports way back who had consensual sex with a girl who was 2 years younger than him, but he was black and she was white and he was 18. so they sent him to jail unjustly and that whole story, he lost his vandy scholarship. go white people.

Sgt PSN

i remember the story about the kid from georgia.....gernerlow wilson or something like that.......don't remember that dixon dude though. 

MDS

it was like 4-5 years ago. only know it cause of real sports. GOOGLE.

Sgt PSN

i think that's about the same time the kid in georgia got in trouble.   but he actually went to prison and served 2 years before the ruling was finally overturned and he was released.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on April 09, 2010, 09:56:55 PM
martellus looked like he would rather be doing anything else than getting paid to make 2 short charity stops in the valley

also i didnt know it was him but marcus dixon was there. hes the guy from real sports way back who had consensual sex with a girl who was 2 years younger than him, but he was black and she was white and he was 18. so they sent him to jail unjustly and that whole story, he lost his vandy scholarship. go white people.

What a coincidence...Marty B looks like he would rather be doing anything else than getting paid to play football 16 weeks a year too.

He sucks.

And Jerrah rejected a trade from Cincy for a #1 pick for him last year too.

Sgt PSN

texas stadium got blowed up this morning.