farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Man, if the Eagles had just shown up in the second half I'd be beating off so hard right now...

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah...today is like having blue balls. So close but you get cut off at the very last second and get no release.

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: General_Failure on September 17, 2006, 11:23:57 PM
Man, if the Eagles had just shown up in the second half I'd be beating off so hard right now...

I'm going to bust a LOAD later tonight, and it's because we lost not because we won. I need to unleash this tension and depression somehow. Nothing does it better than a good jackin.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

PhillyPhreak54

TO is having his right hand xrayed - no word on if its busted or not. Maybe he was jackin?

General_Failure

The latest word is he's still having it looked that. These are the updates people need to know.

PhillyPhreak54

RUMOR ALERT...

Read on the Cowboys MB that TO has a fractured right hand. Supposedly it was said on the Cowboys post game radio with Brad Sham and Charlie Waters.

No one else reporting yet.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

NBC10 said broken ring finger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

He definatly comes back for the Eagles game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Unless Parcells puts his hand in a vice again.

EJ72

Quote from: General_Failure on September 18, 2006, 12:53:04 AM
Unless Parcells puts his hand in a vice again.

I don't know about a vise, but I think they have the same equipment they used to tighten up Jerry Jones' face a few years ago laying around.

General_Failure

Oh god, that would tear the flesh right off his hand!

PhillyPhreak54

Thats ok. Drew Rosenhaus would be right there to give him the skin off his hand.