Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Ok well that's not totally weird but at first I thought you were saying you hated ribs and other delicious meats

I'm not a seafood guy normally but will eat shrimp and lobster from time to time. I've had crab cakes twice and they were just ok.

ice grillin you

theres crab and then theres md blue crab....no comparison

no i love tasty meats...i just despise bbq sauce

Munson

I'm actually with IGY on this...BBQ sauce blows. Outside of the deep south, I imagine it tastes relatively the same everywhere, and whatever that taste is, I dislike it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

So who's up for bbq crab cakes next cf tailgate

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

Damn straight son.  Always exposed to Alaskan King Crab most of my life but when I tried Maryland Blue Crab I could have died right there at the table and been a happy man.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: SD on June 28, 2015, 02:37:39 AM
So who's up for bbq crab cakes next cf tailgate

I wasn't planning on attending a game this year but I will now.

Also - Why so crusty, Rusty?

General_Failure

Quote from: Don Ho on June 28, 2015, 07:20:45 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on June 27, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

Damn straight son.  Always exposed to Alaskan King Crab most of my life but when I tried Maryland Blue Crab I could have died right there at the table and been a happy man.

Is it because you realized you were eating sea bugs?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Wawa finally opened a store near us.  The cheesesteak and egg breakfast sub is still righteous.  The only weird thing about these Wawas is they don't have Wawa milk products, so no Wawa chocolate milk.  They have everything else, though, including pretzels.

Yum.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish they'd open here. They'd make a farging killing in Houston.

i was thinking about trying to open a franchise location here but they don't offer that option last time I checked

SD

Wawa chocolate milk is the greatest hangover medicine ever

Rome

That is 100% accurate.  A 1/2 gallon of chocolate milk and two soft pretzels and all is right with the world again.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on June 28, 2015, 08:56:01 AM
Wawa finally opened a store near us.  The cheesesteak and egg breakfast sub is still righteous.  The only weird thing about these Wawas is they don't have Wawa milk products, so no Wawa chocolate milk.  They have everything else, though, including pretzels.

Yum.

They've made it as far as Fort Myers.  When they get to Naples, I'll be as fat as Igy.

SD

Had this bangin ass sandwich from Jimmy John's today for lunch. They really pack those suckers with meat.

ice grillin you