DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah you know Bowen and Mosher are steamed that it was given to Santolowhoever

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on April 04, 2014, 06:43:09 PM
Are you not entertained, MDS?

no im actually quite sick of this...its a stupid drama thats played out for months because pimp is a 4 year old and the eagles pr department is a stonewall of incompetence.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 04, 2014, 06:42:16 PM
beat guys have made no mention of the pimp hit piece. it put into (fake) words what they've been saying but clearly they are shunning the eagles and refusing to play up the piece because they didnt get it spoonfed to them.

can something interesting happen with this team please...or in this city. when is the draft lotto?

may 20th....i dont if words can describe how nervous I am going to be that day/night....holy farg I cant wait and I also never want it to come
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

Lol, Stephen A Smith trying over and over again desperately to bait DJ into going off but DeSean would have none of it. Low key, takes a pass on "Yes or No!" question volleyed at him. Basically saying farg you to Smith's would be antics. Smith reminded me of that reported that kept after that olympic skier. DJ comes off honest and won't play into circus. Won't trash Kelly which makes it seem all the more like it was Chip's big ego more than his.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Eagaholic on April 04, 2014, 06:49:04 PM
Won't trash Kelly which makes it seem all the more like it was Chip's big ego more than his.

gee ya think?

he thinks hes still in college...cept instead of suspensions hes just releasing guys

General_Failure

That would proabably help explain why Jackson thought everything was cool after his meeting with Chip.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Jackson is clearly blameless in all this.  He's an outstanding citizen and an ultra-productive player.

This is nothing more than a huge ego-trip by Kelly.  And he's actually the Devil.   Not a Devil.  THE DEVIL.  Like Joe Banner only worse.

General_Failure

This isn't all on Chipper. If Howie wasn't also terrible at his job they could have gotten a useless draft pick out of all this.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 04, 2014, 07:05:41 PM
Jackson is clearly blameless in all this.  He's an outstanding citizen and an ultra-productive player.

This is nothing more than a huge ego-trip by Kelly.  And he's actually the Devil.   Not a Devil.  THE DEVIL.  Like Joe Banner only worse.

hes not the devil....he has the potential to be a HOF coach I think....but hes still new at this nfl thing and was over his head in this scenario....its a learning curve and as much as you homers want everything to be rose petals with the team not everything is going to go smoothly with a first time coach....shtein tho at least he came in and won right away....he could be marty morningwheg....

but you don't get rid of an in their prime all pro level player to a division rival for nothing in return...especially when its a wr and you are an offensive genius...buck up and make it work master of men

Tomahawk

Quote from: smeags on April 04, 2014, 03:43:18 PM
all lies. he was the ideal teammate right ? this is just the eagles pr machine trying to shtein on a innocent player's rep right ?

Quote from: Rome on April 04, 2014, 07:05:41 PM

It doesn't matter what kind of teammate or how much of this is his fault though. It's one thing to not want a player of his caliber on your team, but to not get ANY draft pick for him is inexcusable. Unless Roseman, drafts seven legit players, he should be fired.

*edit: 6 picks...even Sproles was worth a 5th

smeags

I hear that part but none of us know why they couldnt get a pick before this blew up.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Tomahawk

There is no logical answer because not being able to trade him isn't really possible. Unless you colossally farg it up

General_Failure

Joe Banner was able to trade away a dozen worthless quarterbacks for 2nd round picks. Howie Roseman can't get a 7th for a guy who won't make Canton but will at least get talked about for it during a slow year one day.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Tomahawk on April 04, 2014, 09:22:23 PM
There is no logical answer because not being able to trade him isn't really possible. Unless you colossally farg it up

the logical answer is to have blind faith in everything having to do with the franchise because you are an eagles fan

General_Failure

Just because it hasn't worked for 54 years doesn't mean it won't work this time, IGY.