DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJeff_McLane Jeff McLane
Are people upset that DeSean Jackson was laughing with Marshawn Lynch as Nnamdi was getting looked at by trainers?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

I can't blame him now because the season is over and this team is cooked. why bother trying hard right now? They're not making the playoffs.

But the last few weeks...yeah, I blame him. I don't care how underpaid you are, you show up and you play hard for your teammates...he didn't.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phillymic2000

LOL, I'm not defending the FO, but this jackass is getting paid 600K to play a game. He signed the fargin contract. Go to DC, Dallas, or the giants. IMO you are a piece of shtein in my book until you man the farg up and play ball. And farg the FO. Fire this piece of shtein coach now!

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteJeff_McLane Jeff McLane
I asked one #Eagles player what was up with DeSean Jackson. His response: "He's f****** around."

ice grillin you

now espn is running with the same highlite of vy talking to cooper and saying its pimp ignoring vy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

If I were an awesome receiver, I'd ignore zesty quarterbacks too

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

BigEd76

media just asked about ignoring VY and he gave a "NEXT QUESTION", and when they asked one too many times, he blew them off, turned around to get his shtein and walked away

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

some other team is going to get a very talented player

good job, banner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.