Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im gonna miss the shot of duce on the sidelines every few games for like 3 seconds. such an integral part of the fan experience.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

gonna need to send someone a 5th or something because ertz aint making $8 mil on the open market
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

you know what's not great...they gave up a 4th rounder this year for him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Yeah, I do know that.  I'm being facetious.

I like his energy but what?  Get linebackers.  Play them.  Stop this nonsense moving people around.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

And honestly, I thought I was about to read, Genard Avery cut.  It would be okay with me.  He ain't done much and you can't find players who do much by playing the ones who don't.

MDS

General_Failure

Well maybe the Phillies should have made a mossy oak camo hat.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

He was just intimidated by Eskin ripping him for wearing Astros gear

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

They're packed full of gold dust, or added workout weight.

MDS

lurie is jerry jones without the constant need for attention

Diomedes