Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Dave Matthews looks like a pedo
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

DH

I love Dave...I've seen him 47 times. I also like to smoke pot; who knew?

Munson

You most likely also wear seashell necklaces and cargo shorts...and probably a baseball hat.

I wear at least one of those items though so I guess I can't talk.

awww skeet
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Took the train down to xfinity live last night. It was my first time inside the place...it's pretty amazing. There's something for everyone and the gigantic HD set in the middle is unbelievable. Eddie Money played a free concert there last night. He sucks but it was still a good time and there's nothing like live music.

Diomedes

Eddie Money does not suck. 

You suck.  Hence the confusion.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

To each their own.

Rome

two tickets to xfinity live?

ice grillin you

concert organizers pulled the plug in the middle of bruce springsteen and paul mcartney performing together last night in london because a 1030 pm curfew had been reached
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

It was past both of their bedtimes.

True story.

SunMo

Roger Waters doing The Wall at CBP was great last night

awesome music and the effects, including the wall itself, were tremendous.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

There's a free Offspring concert in St. Louis on the 20th...should be fun

SD

Jack White was great last night but the Silver Sun Pickups were incredible. Not even a big fan of theirs but they put on one hell of a show. Really wanted to see the Felice Brothers at 1230 but I have a nasty hangover.

Diomedes

I like the Felice Brothers a lot.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Silversun pickups were awesome last night...The Killers put on a real good show tonight. Modest mouse wasn't too bad either, though I was a little underwhelmed with them.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Firefly was awesome, hopefully Delaware brings it back next year, some chick got fingerbanged right next to me at the Killers, I need to go shower for the next 5 days.