Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

When they knock down the Spectrum I'll be much sadder than when the Vet went kaboom.    I loved the Spectrum and everything about it.  The seats were great, Ovations was great back in the day, and the acoustics were fairly great considering it's little more than a tin can.  Plus it drew a more ferocious brand of fan than the Wach Center does.  There were times during the 70's that I thought the roof was gonna cave in again because it was so effing loud in that joint.

Anyway - glad P.J. was great, Ed.

BigEd76

40 songs tonight, including Devo's "Whip It", and they closed down the Spectrum with red, white and blue streamers and balloons falling from the ceiling

Sgt PSN

kind of ironic since i don't like hockey, but the last event i attended in the spectrum was a flyers game in 1992. 

Rome

How are people fans of Dave Matthews Band?  Seriously, I can't find one element of him, his music or his stage show that is the least bit enjoyable.  He's on Palladia right now strangling a cat and I had to mute the television because it was so horrendous.

Wow.

MDS

try smoking some weed you old farger
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Figures jew boy would be a DMB fan.

Dave Matthews blows and is terrible and the fact that he has such a huge fan base makes me want to cry for humanity.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

MDS is not a DMB fan.  You are a stupid moron fargwad.  Me?  Me and my giant balls rule all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

now why is it that munson cant pick up on something and other people can?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

ummm because hes a half wit?

ive never knowingly heard a dave matthews song but i find it funny that munson killed him yet paid to see this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyp8GbEE3E4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dmb isnt awful. i dont really like them but they arent unbearable. thing is they have a douchey fan base like 95% of groups and white trash like munson doesnt like it when the dmb fans smokin weed with their bergonstocks and parent bought cars look down on him and his trailer trash compadres.

well guess what idiot, EVERYONE looks down on you cause you suck.

ice grillin you

lol

the elks lodge grand puba loves his little munson....hes the future of the hall and a bright one at that

MDS

dont you mean grand dragon or grand wizard?

General_Failure

At least you've got the Friar's Club in your future. At least, once you learn to be funny you do.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

'every thug needs a lady' writes its own jokes as done munson

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on November 07, 2009, 08:47:39 PM
At least you've got the Friar's Club in your future. At least, once you learn to be funny you do.

if youre talking to me weirdo i think kkk jokes are always topical and comical and would especially win over a room of 75 year old jewish men