San Fran?
New England?

colts all day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

colts and saints feel like the most realistic spots

lions smartly going full tank. not sure their maga blockhead coach is the right person for the job but the plan is sound
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

bienemy and frazier the finalist for j's texans

one! we got one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Duce is taking the Assistant HC/RB coach job in Detroit.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

He goes from one great City to another. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

So he took the exact same gig that he had in Luriestan and went to Detroit to expand his visibility as a potential HC?

I mean ok I guess?

General_Failure

Everybody needs a change of scenery sometimes.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on January 25, 2021, 05:38:35 PMSo he took the exact same gig ... to expand his visibility as a potential HC?

More fundamentally I think, to prove his potential.  He's been unable to draw serious HC consideration, and it can't be helping him that he's only ever had one NFL employer.  Time to jump out of the nest and prove you can fly.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I wish him well.  Great guy, heck of a running back and a good running backs coach. 

That said, he evidently turned down the OC slot because Doug wouldn't give up the play-calling duties 10 minutes after he won the Super Bowl.   Maybe his inability to get the big gig is on him and not on Lurie and Roseman?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on January 25, 2021, 08:14:40 PMMaybe his inability to get the big gig is on him and not on Lurie and Roseman?

Clearly it's due to the white supremacy of Lurie and Roseman.

General_Failure

Duce calling plays certainly wouldn't have been worse than what they had this year.

Geowhizzer

Any of us calling plays couldn't have been worse.

MDS

multiple things can be true at once

1) duce can be failing to move up because hes not a great candidate
2) duce can be failing to move up because of pre conceived notions related to his skin color
3) people have an opinion about this because he used to be a rb for the eagles. if this was duane staley with no eagles resume, nobody would give a shtein

General_Failure

So what you're saying is he should have taken the backup Assistant Head Coach job in Pittsburgh.