The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

There aren't enough words to describe that scumbag and his cronies Dan Patrick and Ken Paxton.

Literal hatred for people is what they are about.

Munson

Oops, just posted that in the politics thread. Insanity. The republicans show you who you are over and over and over again
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

It's convenient that the republican platform is just racism and hate, sometimes spite.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Pissing off teh libzzzz
Gunzzzz
Hate
Racism
Sucking off Putin

That's their agenda

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

General_Failure

Confederate flags are banned from CMA country music festival, officials announce

Quote"This year's CMA Fest is our first major fan-facing event in nearly three years. We have always had policies in place that protect the safety of our fans and ban discrimination, but we felt it was important to further refine our language to explicitly outline what will and will not be tolerated," the CMA said in the statement, according to The Tennessean.

"In line with our first CMA Fest lineup announcement in early April, our event policy was published on our website, which states any behavior that causes one of our attendees to fear for their personal safety will not be tolerated, and that is inclusive of any displays of the Confederate flag."

First nascar, now country music. This is literally 1488 1984.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

that just means there will be twice as many

SD

31 radical white domestic terrorists loaded up in a uhaul with weapons to riot at a gay pride event.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/11/us/31-people-arrested-for-conspiracy-to-riot-near-idaho-pride-parade/index.html

Rome

This is what happens when the president of the United States is permitted to get away with the highest of all crimes.  You have an entire media apparatus that exists to perpetuate white supremacy at any and all costs and it's not even as if they're doing it out of some fanatical devotion to genetic/racial purity.  They're doing it for profit and the ignorant, inbred fargs who gobble it up are just useful idiots in keeping it going.

A slaughter is coming.  Right wing fascist media is ginning this up.  The government is doing little to stop it or even address the rot at its core and mollycoddling centrist/left wing corporate media is too busy making sure no one accuses them of bias to put it front and center 24/7.

ice grillin you

I've been devoid of hope for a long time but the pictures of the patriot front cuffed up made my bathing suit area feel a little funny

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

arson in my 'hood
friends in hospital

someone went around burning gay pride flags...bad scene here

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger