What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

wrong. its leagues better than anything since Black...but the damage in betweem was more than enough to ruin anything else that they put out. fact is, his vocals arn't shtein anymore and it shows.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

"leagues better than anything since Black" isn't saying much.

And the black album sucked.

And Justice For All was the last shtein they made worth listening to.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I still can't get over the look on Trujillo's face on the photo above.  Seriously, Hetfield is wearing Bermuda shorts, flip flops and is carrying an Armani shopping bag.

mussa

Quote from: Diomedes on September 18, 2008, 07:44:52 PM
"leagues better than anything since Black" isn't saying much.

And the black album sucked.

And Justice For All was the last shtein they made worth listening to.

you either like black or you don't, i found most people feel one way one way or the other. the new cd is decent...ive listened to it a few times, but its not something I can't stop listening to.

The new Kings of Leon cd can be heard here til Tuesdays release:

http://www.last.fm/music/Kings+of+Leon/Only+By+The+Night
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

High on Fire - Death is this Communion

The Stills - Oceans Will Rise

The Strokes - discography

Mountain - greatest hits

Kings of Leon - discography

shorebird

Metallica always sucked ass, imo. The guy sounded like he was hawkin' up lugies all the time.

You want some real heavy metal, listen to some early Black Sabbath.

General_Failure

And Ozzie hasn't ever sounded like he was chewing on his own lungs?

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

hbionic

I'm kicking my own ass as I type this but I can't get enough of ABBA lately. Their songs are in my head and won't leave.

Here are the ones that keep making me feel funny inside:

Dancing Queen
I believe in Angels
Chiquitita
Take a chance on me

I'm truly gay.   :boom
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Phanatic

Listening to Stevie Wonder's greatest hits today. Skipping the obvious ones.

I've listened to 'I Wish' like 4 times in a row and I can't stop!
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

SD_Eagle5

97.5 in Philly is already playing Christmas music

Seabiscuit36

My wife watching "Sydney White" on HBO on demand, working from home sucks when she's here
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 04, 2008, 02:01:27 PM
My wife watching "Sydney White" on HBO on demand, working from home sucks when she's here

:-D

I've finally started to move on from We are the Champions.  Haven't really found anything good to keep on in the background though.  When in doubt I normally just stick to RHCP.