Week Fourteen - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 08, 2016, 07:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol you're nuts!

The green/silver was nice.

My first 91GT was blue/silver and it was great

smeags

not sure why, but I just didn't like 'stangs with that dark green beyond the gen one models.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

I'm a sucker for the color. My 05 F150 was dark green - but i didnt care for the tan interior

General_Failure

Those mustangs look like garbage, so your love of them helps explain a lot.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i dont know much but i do know bardy/bb in a home primetime game aint nothin to farg with
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Except when Seattle beat them a couple weeks ago

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Checkdown Joe Flacco in full effect

Morningwood calling a great game

27/4 pass to run in the first half

MDS

PhillyPhreak54