2009 Week 12

Started by BigEd76, November 26, 2009, 12:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2009, 11:48:08 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2009, 11:44:34 AM
Every network will have the sappy stories left and right. Not looking forward to it

so dont watch it?

besides buffalo and cleveland, new orleans probably deserves a title more than any other city.

false. 

MDS

yea im pretty sure after their city was ravaged by a hurricane and the icehole ignorant racist president ignored it, they jumped to the front of the class

farg san diego. they live in paradise.
farg minny. its an icebox, they deserve to suffer.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Minnesota isn't a city. Minneapolis, Minnesota, is less than 100 miles farther north than oh-so-deserving Buffalo.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2009, 11:48:08 AM
besides buffalo and cleveland, new orleans probably deserves a title more than any other city.

No one DESERVES anything.

They either fight for it, pay for it, or roll up their sleeves and work for that motherfarger...but no one DESERVES anything unless of course you are talking about an ass kicking, a rape, or AIDS.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 01, 2009, 11:32:34 AM
In terms of professional resume's, I agree. But on the field production in a single season? I think the Saints could be close to taking over that moniker.

i dont know....i just know the rams were a better team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: General_Failure on December 01, 2009, 11:59:18 AM
Minnesota isn't a city. Minneapolis, Minnesota, is less than 100 miles farther north than oh-so-deserving Buffalo.

im aware.

buffalo is purgatory. it isnt a city, either. those people should get some semblance of happiness at some point.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

buffalo often has full sections of its upper deck empty even when they arent totally horrible....their hardcore fanbase of about four thousand fans doesnt deserve shtein

new orleans fans are disgusting bandwagon fans that love a good party on bourbon street when they win but could care less if they lost the superbowl on a blocked extra point

cleveland is so far and away the answer its not even funny

Sgt PSN

lol @ thinking new orleans "deserves" a super bowl because katrina damn near wiped them out 5 years ago.  maybe it would have been cool if they won it that same year but at this point, it's meaningless.  that's like saying that the yanks or giants recent championships were deserved because of 9/11. 

MDS

its a meaningless list, but yes, they "deserve" it more so than indy or any other city in contention right now.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2009, 11:55:23 AM
yea im pretty sure after their city was ravaged by a hurricane and the icehole ignorant racist president ignored it, they jumped to the front of the class

farg san diego. they live in paradise.
farg minny. its an icebox, they deserve to suffer.

And New Orleans folk know they live in an area that could drown and they still moved there.

What is the point you're trying to make?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

that no one should have anything against the city. there is nothing to hate about it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 01, 2009, 01:47:56 PM
And New Orleans folk know they live in an area that could drown and they still moved there.

dumb stillupfronts

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2009, 02:20:43 PM
that no one should have anything against the city. there is nothing to hate about it.

and your hate for people in Minnesota?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 01, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Quote from: MDS on December 01, 2009, 02:20:43 PM

and your hate for people in Minnesota?
completly irrelevant
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

i dont hate people in minnesota, theyre just stupid for living there

new orleans is a great town.