Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah that's pretty good

And it is something the Deplorables whom she mentions won't understand or want to understand

ice grillin you

I didn't read the comments but I wonder how many of them left awful messages....no matter how much hate you have in you how do you respond to an eloquent support of freedom of speech

PhillyPhreak54

I think the comments are disabled bc I looked for them and didn't see them

General_Failure

You have to click the comment button to see them. It was about 50/50 agree/bitter disagree.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

QuoteIn March, writer Bethany Mandel related her own experience. After tweeting about Trump's anti-Semitic followers, she was called "slimy Jewess" and told that she "deserves the oven." It got worse:

Not only was the anti-Semitic deluge scary and graphic, it got personal. Trump fans began to "dox" me — a term for adversaries' attempt to ferret out private or identifying information online with malicious intent. My conversion to Judaism was used as a weapon against me, and I received death threats in my private Facebook mailbox, prompting me to file a police report.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 21, 2016, 06:45:15 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/politics/curt-schilling-jews-democratic-party/index.html?sr=twCNN102116curt-schilling-jews-democratic-party1040PMVODtopPhoto&linkId=30224324

Lil guy - Schilling needs an answer plz

The pieces are really starting to fall together now. I've almost got it.

PhillyPhreak54

Straight up hate from those people

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

I just can't get my head around the thought processes behind the things those people say or do

A pic of his kid in a gas chamber? Jesus

General_Failure

The pretense of anonymity makes everyone online an edgy badass. Don't believe me, fight me as soon as I'm done plowing your mom.

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol

FIGHT ME NOW!1!

I'm glad I don't have Xbox and play online bc id probably want to smack the shtein out of 15yr olds.

Sometimes I'll go down the comment rabbit hole on Facebook and it's a scary place man

General_Failure

You might think you'd want to smack the 15 year olds, but it'll be the 12 year olds calling you a stillupfront every 20 seconds.