The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

William Gibson, born and raised in South Carolina to Confederacy-loving parents, has been going off on Twitter on this kid, the media, and South Carolina.

QuoteWilliam Gibson ‏@GreatDismal  2m2 minutes ago
Killer wore two apartheid flags, SC statehouse only flies one.

QuoteNot "hate", but an emotion we've no word for, that other languages may well have had. A word for the pleasure of owning other humans. The pleasure of growing rich on their backs. Controlling them utterly, through the threat of torture or death. Selling their offspring and growing richer still. With maybe a prefix for the rage that comes with the frustration of that pleasure. It's that. The memory of that, across not so many generations at all.

The man. The myth. The legend.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2015, 09:32:44 AM
trying to marginalize the hate is what the republicans do...don't fall into their trap...it's acting members of congress its state governors iits presidential candidates its state reps its national TV hosts its regular people on Facebook and most of all its the base constituency of the Republican Party

don't think it's simply some looney militia members in the upper peninsula of Michigan
def...the loons are among us.  i see it all over fb & hear comments on almost a daily basis.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

if this entire thing wasnt nauseating enough, lardass christie had to chime in with his ignorant two cents. and boy is it stupid and ignorant.

QuoteChris Christie on Charleston: "Laws can't change this — only the good will and love of American people."

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on June 19, 2015, 09:39:15 AM
And I totally agree with IGY and the fact that the representation in both congress and the senate by Republicans is nauseating. 

look no further than the more than a dozen republican run states that have passed anti voter laws

gun violence is an epidemic yet they won't even start a discussion and voter fraud is non existent yet we need complete reform...couldn't be because of the massive minority turnout for a black prez could it?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

the black prez has def sent peeps off the deep end....wonder how they'll handle a female prez.   :P
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

smeags

christie + aids = good for everyone.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

GOP slobs are trying to make this a war of Christianity and not about race

Jeb Bush was asked if this was about race and he said "I don't know"

Disgusting motherfarging politicians

And the race relations and gun shtein has gotten worse since 08 from the wacko morons. I hope another republican never steps foot in the White House so those people have to deal with liberals until they die. Disgusting pigs.

ice grillin you

this farging judge decides to give a statement before this roof hearing and uses it to tell everyone how sorry we should feel for the killers family

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 19, 2015, 02:23:38 PM
this farging judge decides to give a statement before this roof hearing and uses it to tell everyone how sorry we should feel for the killers family
Yeah wtf is up with that?

Don Ho

I don't think I've ever wanted to kill someone so bad in my life.  Seriously.  Ugly little trailer park after birth.  Amazing how they can forgive.  My God, I'd give each family member 5 minutes alone with this scum of the earth, in a windowless room with a sawed off pipe and a 2 x 4.  Makes me sick to my stomach. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Last night is why losing Stewart is such a big loss.  So on point.

MDS

i went down the rabbit hole and it was basically what i expected

http://www.castefootball.us/forums/showthread.php/17400-Keep-your-powder-dry

its a hoax....its obamas fault....the photos were photoshopped....the blacks had it coming....one guy was confused why he didnt just go to the ghetto and pick off some corner boys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.