The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

If you used Firefox or Chrome you would.

ice grillin you

i think those are internet avenues......of which i have no problem accessing

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhanInDC

Looks like you got the Dell working...
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on February 17, 2013, 05:36:07 PM

nope....i looked into getting the discs you talked about but you have to give way more information than i am willing to do to get them....i need a downlow fix

MDS

IE is a horrible browser...chrome is vastly superior

the only other person i know who uses IE is my ex boss--an obsese life long texan who worships jesus, nascar, soccer and fast food. so besides terrible eating habits, the only other parallel is that youre both very ignorant and stubborn. i think i found something here.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 17, 2013, 05:46:47 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhanInDC on February 17, 2013, 05:36:07 PM

Looks like an HP in the pic to me.

thats my working computer

the dell is the one im trying to get up and running

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 17, 2013, 05:43:45 PM
IE is a horrible browser...chrome is vastly superior

the only other person i know who uses IE is my ex boss--an obsese life long texan who worships jesus, nascar, soccer and fast food. so besides terrible eating habits, the only other parallel is that youre both very ignorant and stubborn. i think i found something here.

I switched to Chrome a year or so ago and it's decent. Was using Mozilla but I kept getting these annoying add ons.

Sgt PSN

I've had Chrome for probably 3 or 4 years.  It's awesome and my life is infinitely better because of it. 

Rome

I use Firefox because Google is the Devil.  I mean, I use Google every day of my life, but still... THE DEVIL.

Geowhizzer

I use IE - mostly because I just don't give a farg.  Use it at school (no choice, can't download anything else), and haven't bothered to download Chrome or Firefox because, well, I just don't give a farg.

hbionic

I use chrome but it sucks as much ass as the other ones. All of them freeze on me. They all suck. farg browsers.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

If they're all freezing, the problem is you and I'm going to assume the 7,000 little programs launching on startup you've installed or let get installed by other things.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Download CCleaner to clear out all browser caches, locate and fix registry errors, and easily see/modify which programs are opening on startup.