The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 15, 2012, 09:31:56 PM
I grew up in Connecticut.  It is not a highly religious place.

many more people believe in god there than dont....but we are getting into semantics and completely missing my original point
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

No, we are not getting into semantics.  New England is the least religious place in the country.

Just swallow being disagreed with and move on dickface.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

General_Failure

Take him under your wing and show him how to really do it right.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

he has a good heart but the execution is way off....not sure if he worthy of help

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2012, 05:31:03 PM
just saw the list of dead.....the date of birth column is so sad....

05/06

Damn.  Being a parent I turned the shtein off when they started listing names and birth dates.  Made me sick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on December 15, 2012, 11:05:14 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2012, 05:31:03 PM
just saw the list of dead.....the date of birth column is so sad....

05/06

Damn.  Being a parent I turned the shtein off when they started listing names and birth dates.  Made me sick.

Couldn't read them.  Tried, just couldn't.  So damn young.

PhillyPhreak54

yeah it was rough to read that and know that some of them were shot 11 times. Jesus

Don Ho

In all this madness it was a breath of fresh air late yesterday afternoon while we were at the Pipeline Masters surf championship.  Place was rocking and full of electricity with 25K+ people on the beach, 8-10 foot surf at one of the best venues in the sport and a world title on the line heading into the semifinals.  Whenever Kelly Slater is in a contest the place is nuts.  Word quickly spread through out the  event as the day went on of the tragic events in Connecticut.

At the awards ceremony the chairnan of Billabong, the sponsor of the event acknowledged the victims and asked for a moment of silence.  He really hit us all in the gut when he said "This is only a surf competition, people died today, children were murdered".  Took every ounce of my inner strength to keep from tearing up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2012, 06:04:21 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on December 15, 2012, 05:57:47 PM
holy farg is that for real?

Dunno...I saw it on another MB....I am trying to find out if its a hoax.

When I searched dudes name in facebook the first page that pops up is deleted

Oh man that dude can't be for real.  What a piece of shtein.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2012, 11:11:42 PM
yeah it was rough to read that and know that some of them were shot 11 times. Jesus

and his funhole of mother, who should be getting a ton of blame that shes not, was the one who had guns in the house with this....thing. cant even call him a person cause he aint human

but maybe if the 6 year old was packing this never would have happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jansport already said they are coming out with a back pack that has a gun holster

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2012, 11:30:31 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 15, 2012, 11:11:42 PM

and his funhole of mother, who should be getting a ton of blame that shes not, was the one who had guns in the house with this....thing. cant even call him a person cause he aint human

but maybe if the 6 year old was packing this never would have happened

Yeah a reportedly mentally disturbed kid with extreme social issues and on medication for such things...and she's armed to the teeth? With a goddamn assault rifle?

The pic of the dude creeps me out. If I saw his pic without knowing he massacred children for no reason I would be creeped.

What an unfathomable thing to do. I mean...what the hell makes someone to decide to go kill kids in school? How can someone put a farging child in their sights and pull the trigger...not just once but hundreds of times?

Something has to be done. I am for gun ownership but the methodology in which they're acquired needs to be hammered.

I have always thought the assault weapons, body armor, armor piercing and extreme ammunition needed to be regulated since the days when those two fellas decided to arm up and rob that bank in LA and then walk down the street with their car taking shot after shot from LAPD without being affected....until the coppers went into the local gun stores for stronger weaponry and ammo.

ice grillin you

why would anyone be for gun ownership....i am 1 million % for the abolition of all guns....i dont fight for much less even think about it cause its just something that will never happen but why should any guns be legal

MDS

because its in the constitution, dumbass

DONT TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.