The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Finally! Something to take the heat off spoiled teenage boys.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

supposedly was a domestic dispute with one of the stylists.....must have wiped out the whole gossipy circle in one swoop

dooks also wore body armor just in case hair dryers doubled as uzi's
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Seabiscuit36

and CNN is reporitng on a farging building fire in St Louis
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

112 seconds ago
Subject headed toward Christiansburg in burgundy mitsubishi kmp-1811 #vt #hokies

ice grillin you

GRAPEVINE, Texas — Investigators in suburban Fort Worth are trying to piece together the history of a family targeted in a Christmas Day shooting that police believe was carried out by a relative dressed in a Santa Claus suit.

The names of the seven people found dead inside the Grapevine apartment, including the alleged gunman, were expected to be released Tuesday, police said.

Grapevine police spokesman Sgt. Robert Eberling said the shooter showed up in the costume shortly before gunfire erupted, and the family appeared to have been opening Christmas presents. Police responding to a 911 call found four females and three males dead. They also found two handguns.

"We think he was just inside there celebrating Christmas with the rest of them and decided for whatever reason that's how he's going to end things," Eberling told The Associated Press.

phattymatty

one of the girls shot in CO last night was basically in the middle of that food court shooting in Toronto last month.

her last blog post: http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/late-night-thoughts-on-the-eaton-center-shooting/

what zesty luck.

edit: deadspin article: http://deadspin.com/5927673/aspiring-sportscaster-killed-in-shooting-at-colorado-movie-theater

Seabiscuit36

Final Destination was based in truth?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: phattymatty on July 20, 2012, 11:18:20 AM
one of the girls shot in CO last night was basically in the middle of that food court shooting in Toronto last month.

her last blog post: http://jessicaredfield.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/late-night-thoughts-on-the-eaton-center-shooting/

what zesty luck.

edit: deadspin article: http://deadspin.com/5927673/aspiring-sportscaster-killed-in-shooting-at-colorado-movie-theater

Her last few tweets are creepy.

BigEd76

QuoteTanner Coon, who was in the theater with a friend and the friend's 12-year-old brother when the shooter came in, said he told them to "get down" when he heard the gunshots.

The shooter fired off about 20 rounds and there was then a pause and a "period of quietness when everybody started running out," Coon said.

"I slipped on some blood and landed on a lady. I shook her and said, 'We need to go.' There was no response, so I presume she was dead," Coon said.

hbionic

Sad, sad series of events for that Coon.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Just a horrible event.  Son and I were watching the initial reports come across the news last night.  Unreal.

Just saw the chick that took her 4 month old son to the movie in Aurora!  Genius.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.