The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 12, 2010, 03:04:08 PM
dont see women doing that to often

QuoteCNN mistakenly reported earlier that the shooter was believed to be a woman.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 12, 2010, 03:08:23 PM
QuoteCNN mistakenly reported earlier that the shooter was believed to be a woman. It was a homosexual.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

So I guess we're immune to mass shootings now, eh?

QuoteMANCHESTER, Conn. – A warehouse driver who was caught on videotape stealing beer from the distributorship where he worked went on a shooting rampage there Tuesday, killing eight people before committing suicide, authorities said.

At least two people were wounded, one critically, Manchester police said. They were expected to survive.

The gunman, identified by a company executive as Omar Thornton, had complained of racial harassment and said he found a picture of a noose and a racial epithet written on a bathroom wall, the mother of his girlfriend said. Her daughter told her that Thornton's supervisors had not responded to his complaints, but a union official said Thornton had not filed a complaint of racism to the union or any government agency.

Thornton had been caught on videotape stealing beer from Hartford Distributors and was supposed to meet with company officials when the shootings began, Teamsters official Christopher Roos said.

"It's got nothing to do with race," Roos said. "This is a disgruntled employee who shot a bunch of people."

Diomedes

my first lay was a girl from Manchester
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

LBIggle

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

LBIggle

Diomedes

Quote from: LBIggle on August 03, 2010, 11:37:34 PM
did she kill herself too?

her cop father had killed himself

I swooped in for the kill in her time of need
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Not sure what this will lead to but:

QuoteBREAKING -- Virginia Tech warns: Person with a gun reported on campus."

Virginia Tech alert: "Person with gun reported near Dietrick. Stay inside. Secure doors. Emergency personnel responding. Call 911 for help."

QuoteWSLS-TV reports that Virginia Tech campus siren system has been activated.

QuoteOnly reports that a gunman has been spotted on campus, but no reports at this point that shots have been fired.

QB Eagles

To recap, three 14-year old girls at Virginia Tech saw a man with something covered up that they thought could possibly be a gun.

This was the top national news story around 11am today.

PhillyGirl

Six people are dead and three are in critical condition after a shooting at at a salon in Seal Beach, California.

Sgt PSN

Disgruntled, spoiled teenage girls who got bad hair do's for homecoming?