The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagaholic

Not sure what constitutes a mass shooting, but I think this deserved attention.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35404881/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

For some reason, I could never trust women who were Harvard educated professors of neurobiology. I always just thought it was my issue, but now I understand.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

nope, you just give 'em one or two whether they like it or not
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

fansince61

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 15, 2010, 09:30:17 PM
Not sure what constitutes a mass shooting, but I think this deserved attention.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35404881/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/?GT1=43001

For some reason, I could never trust women who were Harvard educated professors of neurobiology. I always just thought it was my issue, but now I understand.

Another far left lunie-tune gunman...if only the victims were allowed to carry :evil

phillymic2000

Munson

Orrrrrrrrrrr if only there were stricter gun laws that limited the distribution of them so easily, especially to someone who has killed someone with a gun in the past....accident or not.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

sticter gun laws wouldn't realistically accomplish anything anytime soon.  there's already so many guns, legal and illegal that are on the streets right now that you could literally cease all gun manufacturing today and 50 years from now someone will still find a way to get hold of one and shoot up their office if they so desire. 

not to mention the fact that less guns does not equal less crime/murder.  you take away my gun and i'll just start stabbing people or i'll learn how to make a bomb on the internet or i'll make my own gun.  point is, if any single person feels like killing another person/group of people then they are going to do it regardless of what type of weapon they have available. 

General_Failure

I'd love to see people try to make guns. There aren't enough stories of people in the emergency room getting treated for exploded faces and hands.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 16, 2010, 06:11:09 PM
sticter gun laws wouldn't realistically accomplish anything anytime soon.  there's already so many guns, legal and illegal that are on the streets right now that you could literally cease all gun manufacturing today and 50 years from now someone will still find a way to get hold of one and shoot up their office if they so desire. 

not to mention the fact that less guns does not equal less crime/murder.  you take away my gun and i'll just start stabbing people or i'll learn how to make a bomb on the internet or i'll make my own gun.  point is, if any single person feels like killing another person/group of people then they are going to do it regardless of what type of weapon they have available. 

I was more or less just being devils advocate to 61's semi-sarcastic post.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

hbionic

farging Hoydas...why can't they just turn their guns on themselves.

There are a lot of weak minded in the world. A LOT.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.