The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

my guess is either latino gangs, or white supremacist.  Soldiers, but the army has a huge problem.  The thing is why would 3 guys do this. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Time to take guns away from the soldiers. Just to be safe, take all the video games as well.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 05, 2009, 05:01:25 PM
my guess is either latino gangs, or white supremacist.  Soldiers, but the army has a huge problem.  The thing is why would 3 guys do this. 

My boy said its crazy up there right now. His wife works on base and its on lock down and has been since it happened. Which means no one on, no one off. So if ya ran on post to grab some milk or something at the commissary...you're chillin' in the parking lot waiting.

One dude that did it is a Major in the Army, a muslim fella.

Seabiscuit36

damn, not good.  I didnt think it would be an outsider, its a process to get on base
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

I tried to get a hold of some of my boys they don't even have their cell phones on, one did text to tell me he was ok.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

i was wondering if you still had some boys there man.  Good luck to them.

ice grillin you

they are saying dook killed 11 people with two pistols....how the hell do you do that in the middle of a damn army base
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Honestly, thats precision shooting.  He's also a major, a psychiatrist, and a muslim, similar to the guy who dropped grenades over in iraq. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2009, 08:11:26 PM
they are saying dook killed 11 people with two pistols....how the hell do you do that in the middle of a damn army base

contrary to popular belief, not all troops walk around base with side arms and machine guns.  so unless you just have the unfortunate luck of trying that ish with 4 or 5 mp's near by, then you're going to get your shots off and do a lot of murderdeathkilling in the process. 

Quote from: Diomedes on November 05, 2009, 08:34:54 PM
I heard he was a Phillies fan, too.

too soon. 

actually, it's not.  i laughed. 

Seabiscuit36

Drunkmasterflex

There are a lot of different reports out there right now, I heard there may have been automatic weapons involved as well.  Where he was at is a high volume of people with a little space, similar to a school. 

Like Sarge said on a military base very few people are armed.  Where they were at no one would be, unless a MP was there for some reason.  That is highly unlikely though. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

Sounds to me like this was a case of a very stressed out dude snapping, nothing more. 

It shouldn't come as too much of a shock given the incredible pressure being endured by our military.  You want war, this is part of war.  Soldiers get killed and kill people and it fargs them up in a big way.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Problem with that is this guy never saw combat, he just heard the stories from soldiers since he was a army psychiatrist, from what i read in an article today anyway. seems like he was against the wars and was scared to go on his first deployment, so he decided to go on a rampage. i don't understand if he would of even saw combat time. i don't get it. its all very strange. i guess the guy is still alive according to this:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/soldiers-killed-fort-hood-shooting/story?id=9007938
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"