The 'Mass-Shooting In The US' thread

Started by Father Demon, February 14, 2008, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 11, 2015, 12:59:01 PM
Probably should be in the hate thread...damn mooslims impeding on a good white christian's parking spot!!
Parking spot? I thought they got around by magic carpets.

PhillyPhreak54

Seven people shot at a grocery store in Cali last night

Five people shot in Mesa Az this afternoon

Gunzzzzzz

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

South Carolina police officer charged with murder after shooting man during traffic stop

QuoteThe decision to charge the officer, Michael Thomas Slager, came after graphic video footage emerged depicting Slager firing a volley of bullets into the back of Walter Scott, who was running away.

Officers rarely face criminal charges after shooting people, a fact that has played into nationwide protests over the past year over how the police use deadly force. Yet this case took a swift, unusual turn after a video shot by a bystander provided authorities with a decisive narrative that differed from Slager's account.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Isn't that the second SC cop to be indicted? The other one was the dude who unloaded on the guy for reaching into his car for his wallet and the officer missed him with every single shot?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 07, 2015, 09:39:26 PM
The video of that is unreal

Holy shtein! I just watched it.

Thank god that was videoed otherwise dude gets away with it. I always cringe when I hear PIO's make the press statement that includes "in fear of his life" as if that makes it a-ok to unload almost a whole clip.

Diomedes

'In fear of your life' makes it okay to shoot anyone in Florida.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Diomedes on April 08, 2015, 07:08:48 AM
'In fear of your life' makes it okay to shoot anyone in Florida.

Pretty much.  Unless you're an African-American woman firing warning shots.  Then you get 20 years. (later thrown out and reduced to time served - 3 years - in a plea deal.)

Diomedes

Oh, I'm sorry, you're right.  I thought it went without saying:

All laws in America, and especially in the old Slave states, apply differently (if at all) to black folk.

p.s.  Tomorrow is a great day in history.  150 years since the Union defeated the slavers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phillycrew

Quote from: General_Failure on April 07, 2015, 09:37:00 PM
South Carolina police officer charged with murder after shooting man during traffic stop

QuoteThe decision to charge the officer, Michael Thomas Slager, came after graphic video footage emerged depicting Slager firing a volley of bullets into the back of Walter Scott, who was running away.

Officers rarely face criminal charges after shooting people, a fact that has played into nationwide protests over the past year over how the police use deadly force. Yet this case took a swift, unusual turn after a video shot by a bystander provided authorities with a decisive narrative that differed from Slager's account.
All cops and their cars should be required to have cameras.

PhillyPhreak54

Standing ovation to GoFundMe for rejecting a fundraiser for people who tried to start a defense fund for that sick farg SoCar cop.

General_Failure

Quote from: phillycrew on April 08, 2015, 12:06:17 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on April 07, 2015, 09:37:00 PM

All cops and their cars should be required to have cameras.

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder of Walter Scott

QuoteThe debate over police use of force has been propelled in part by videos like the one in South Carolina. In January, prosecutors in Albuquerque charged two police officers with murder for shooting a homeless man in a confrontation that was captured by an officer's body camera.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 08, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
Standing ovation to GoFundMe for rejecting a fundraiser for people who tried to start a defense fund for that sick farg SoCar cop.

looks like IndieGoGo site has one up for him now for "protecting his community" lolololol get the farg outta here.

Wonder how much the racist bigot fargs will give this dude?