Fletcher Cox, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 26, 2012, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

12 seasons at DT, one franchise. Doubt we see that again for a long ass time. He becomes the Eagles benchmark for what you want from a defensive first round pick.

General_Failure

Between Cox, Kelce, and Graham next year, the Eagles have to replace nearly 600 games of experience. If Lane retires next year, make it 730+.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Just read this entire thread.  The Cox jokes never got old.  Too bad Fletch did.

General_Failure

A trip down memory lane. Remember when anyone gave a shtein about the salary cap like it was an actual thing? Such simpler times.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lol first time I've seen that

Beautiful

Don Ho

Will sure miss him but will not miss the constant heart attacks he gave us with his numerous post play lifeless corpse on the ground and we're all thinking "oh my God! Not good, he's down, this looks serious!" but back on the field two plays later moments. 

What a great pick!  Correct QB, the benchmark!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

really bummed losing him and Kelce at the same time. My teen and early 20s years were defined by position players and BDawk, by late 20s-early 30s were defined by linemen, namely those two, Bg, and Lane.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

You need to find better ways to define yourself.  None of these people know you exist.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Well, Dio, we are all nerds for spending 22 years (or more) on this here message board.

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on March 12, 2024, 08:58:35 PMYou need to find better ways to define yourself.  None of these people know you exist.

rare dio W
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger