Who wants a piece of Mike Tice?

Started by WEST is GOD, October 20, 2005, 03:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WEST is GOD

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2198052

QuoteThe article also quotes three players from last year's team who claim that, in a late-season meeting, head coach Mike Tice "offered to fight any team member who wanted a piece of him." None of the players were identified.

Apparently no one wants a piece.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

Phreak, you got something you want to confess big guy?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

:paranoid

Wha I do?

I'll fight him. Easy win. Grab stupid pencil from ear - stab in eye - I win.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote"This ain't the first time Vikings players have been on Lake Minnetonka with some [women]," a former Minnesota player told SI. "I went out there several times with a few other guys and some strippers, when all of us were single, but we would go on a boat that one of the guys owned, so everything happened in private."

I wonder what that word was.

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on October 20, 2005, 08:17:27 AM
Quote"This ain't the first time Vikings players have been on Lake Minnetonka with some [women]," a former Minnesota player told SI. "I went out there several times with a few other guys and some strippers, when all of us were single, but we would go on a boat that one of the guys owned, so everything happened in private."

I wonder what that word was.

bitch or s'lut

Rome

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MadMarchHare

grunts?  Was that you on the boat, Sarge?
Anyone but Reid.

MDS

the nfl must not relate its product to sex. keep it family friendly. except for the beer, boner pills, cheerleaders, marketing of hitting and popularity of should have been convicted murdered raymond lewis
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.