The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 06, 2009, 12:37:39 AM
wow...did you see his video from 2 months ago?

F you

:-D

What a whack job

shorebird

Man, what kind of person screams like an idiot using language like that in front of little kids like the one standing almost right next too him? People like that need to choke to death on that friggen' McDonald's chicken and the world would be a better place.

bowzer

Quote from: General_Failure on October 02, 2009, 10:54:53 AM
As great as those were, the WB and Disney cartoons of the 90s shtein all over them. Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Tailspin, Rescue Rangers, etc.

The X-men, Spiderman, Superman, and Batman series of the 90s were also the shtein.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

ive seen some wasted people in my life but never that bad  :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

wtf kind of office is that?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

who knows but i can't tell if that fart noise is real or not.  i can't stop laughing at it. i hope it's real.

mussa

lol. did you see them all scramble when the guy orders them back on the phones. telemarketers prov. the fart noise has to be added, too loud.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyPhanInDC

Not sure if it's been posted, but it's probably worth it again.

http://www.youtube.com/v/5ZtcGBiJQxM&hl

Motherfarging crack factory n shtein.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

hbionic

"Look at my head, its lop-sided bitch, suck a fleshpop".

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Lot of talk of dudes sucking some other dudes' dicks in that there clip.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

remember the wazzup guys from the bud light commercials?  i wonder what they're
up to these days.