Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2020, 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 10:07:11 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2020, 09:54:42 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2020, 09:51:16 PM
They paid ginger jesus a ton of money and now they're gonna take him off the field for how many snaps a game to get gimmicky?

normally crazy J the sane one

Not drinking for a few weeks done farged with my head

lol

you ok?

I will be tomorrow when I have a little nip

General_Failure

This draft is the weirdest way the NFL could have announced they're closing forever.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Howie said their philosophy is qbs are valuable and they're a qb factory

I'm not shteinting you

It's important to develop multiple qbs at the highest level when only one can play at a time. Let's keep churning them out

SD

PhillyPhreak54

People will get over this as soon as Wentz stubs his toe in pre season and Hurts lights it up.

And then we can have a QB controversy again.

Sounds fun.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2020, 12:00:31 AM
People will get over this as soon as Wentz stubs his toe in pre season and Hurts lights it up.

uhhhhh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

On WIP it'll be "yo Ang...ya know that Wentz can't stay healthy. Ya gotta go with the kid Hurts."

MDS

rare w on the take from 5

nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/2020-nfl-draft-donovan-mcnabb-jalen-hurts-pick-carson-wentz-health
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Really thought when I woke up this morning this pick was just a bad dream

MDS

food for thought: wentz is one hit to the head away from being scrambled brains

https://twitter.com/MikeSielski/status/1254046165391286280

QB Eagles

Also possible that Wentz told the team he might retire in a couple years to go hand out Bibles in Haiti.

SD

Schefter sounds like a Trump supporter trying to rationalize his stupidity:

QuoteNow, in this day and age, I've had teams tell me it's more important than ever to have a backup quarterback in this pandemic. We're going to be playing next year, coronavirus is out there, Covid-19 - what if your quarterback gets the virus? It's an interesting situation here. I think there are more problems now than ever before, and now I think teams are looking to shore up the most important position in this sport, and that's why the Eagles did that.

MDS

thats the shtein hes getting from howie. breer and hackoport got other shtein too. after the leaking to the national dudes im 100% on howie being just completely braindead.

legit took a project in the 2nd round because qb factory depth. literally the worst pick in draft history.

Diomedes

The universal hatred for this move is tickling my contrarian instinct.

I feel bad for the guy. 

He may need a friend. 

Diomedes is here for you, Jalen.  When you ball out and the whole league is talking about how to stop the Eagles, I'll be here.  As in, my basement.  On :CF.  Asking what channel the game is on.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty