Started by hbionic, August 25, 2005, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

Due to our lack of gratitude for last season, the Football Gods have stricken us with 2 season ending injuries, the Simon holdout and the T.O. fiasco. Not to mention that on the board, we have lost 2 members, Yeti and NB...and rjs is in line to be lit on fire. We pray to the gods and we acknowledge their power and we pray to the Gods that they keep us in their best interest and preserve the rest of the roster and lead us back to the Superbowl for another chance at a championship. There is no greater power than the Football Gods. To them we hail and follow through season's end and the off-season. We bow our heads and give our thanks.

....and we pray.  :evil

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

farg.....I am so much dumber for having read that.....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

NGM

QuoteNB

Did Dio kill him?  I totally missed that he wasn't around.

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

...and we pray.
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

hbionic

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 25, 2005, 04:05:47 PM

You don't have to understand it, just do it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: hbionic on August 25, 2005, 04:09:11 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on August 25, 2005, 04:05:47 PM

You don't have to understand it, just do it.

shtein, that's what my father said about church when I was kid......
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

Quote from: NGM on August 25, 2005, 04:07:22 PMDid Dio kill him? I totally missed that he wasn't around.

He killed himself.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

TempleOwl

Quote from: hbionic on August 25, 2005, 03:48:31 PM

Due to our lack of gratitude for last season, the Football Gods have stricken us with 2 season ending injuries, the Simon holdout and the T.O. fiasco. Not to mention that on the board, we have lost 2 members, Yeti and NB...and rjs is in line to be lit on fire.
....and we pray.  :evil

What happened to those two, why are they gone?  Did something bad happen to them?
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

bobbyinlondon

Simon's technically NOT a holdout. He was franchised at the end of his contract and hasn't signed the tender--thus, he is not under contract.

MURP

NB never believed in the Karma anyway. 

uhhhhhh, farg dallas.

Sgt PSN

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

Our owner, who art in a luxary suite.  Lurie be thy name.  Touchdowns come, thy will be done.  On gameday as it is in practice.  Give us this day our daily cheesesteak.  And forgive us for our rowdiness as we throw beer on Cowboys fans who tresspass against us.  Lead us not into turnovers and deliver TO from evil.  For thine is the blocking, the scoring and blitzing forever.  A-farging-men. 

......and we pray.  :evil

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: SSgt PSN on August 25, 2005, 07:08:54 PM

Our owner, who art in a luxary suite.  Lurie be thy name.  Touchdowns come, thy will be done.  On gameday as it is in practice.  Give us this day our daily cheesesteak.  And forgive us for our rowdiness as we throw beer on Cowboys fans who tresspass against us.  Lead us not into turnovers and deliver TO from evil.  For thine is the blocking, the scoring and blitzing forever.  A-farging-men. 

......and we pray.  :evil

:cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead :cfhead

Rome

Will you guys please stop with the stillupfronty Buccaneers smilies?

Jesus...

:boom

General_Failure

It's better than the gay-ass devil smiley. I swear, that thing just screams I like it from behind.

The man. The myth. The legend.