Carolina

Started by ice grillin you, January 09, 2009, 03:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Simma down now.

I am 5 years older and can no longer handle that level of liquor in my system.  Plus, I've become a bit of an angry drunk.

ice grillin you

wait you danced in the middle of stadium to pour some sugar on me and you were handling your liquor at the time?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on January 10, 2009, 08:53:59 AM

How many times do you have to win at ring toss at the fair to get that prize?

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2009, 10:25:47 AM
wait you danced in the middle of stadium to pour some sugar on me and you were handling your liquor at the time?

Let me clarify.

That level of liquor would not allow me to be standing or dancing in 2009.  In 2003, it was still party time.

ice grillin you

you know hows theres certain girls you wouldnt bang no matter how drunk you get...dancing to pour some sugar on me in a football stadium is that girl

Feva

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 09, 2009, 03:48:38 PM
I have discussed this with the missus and basically told her that I am going.

Same.

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2009, 10:45:11 AM
you know hows theres certain girls you wouldnt bang no matter how drunk you get...dancing to pour some sugar on me in a football stadium is that girl

Well, ya boy FF banged her... knocked her up and married that ass that day.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

ha

when you guys say you told your women that youre going no matter what is that determinate on ticket price?....because as of right now and this is just from stubhub they are not cheap...they are plentiful but not cheap and i can only imagine they are gonna go up as soon as the eagle game is over

PoopyfaceMcGee

Money matters to an extent.  The best way for me to not be chicken shtein would be to buy the tickets NOW.

ice grillin you

buy cheaper now and then sell them to a giants fan if the birds lose

tickets are so high strictly because the winner will be ny or philly two massive dedicated fanbases...to put it in perspective the titans whos fans are largely equivalent to the panthers have tickets to their game today for like 50-60 bucks...the game next week is still relying on two different game outcomes and they are well over 200

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2009, 01:03:15 PM
buy cheaper now and then sell them to a giants fan if the birds lose

That won't work.  The tickets are based on the location of the game.  The only way the game will be in Carolina is if the Eagles win.

ice grillin you

oh thats right i was thinking the game is gonna be there no matter what...then whats the problem?...buy a ticket now and either you got it cheaper or you get your money refunded

PoopyfaceMcGee

Any way I'm going to get a ticket cheaper than about $300 after the games are played this weekend?  Probably not, I guess.

ice grillin you

probably not online...if you work the parking lots classifieds or something like craigslist (does charlotte have a craigslist?) then you can

ice grillin you

it does have a craigslist but no point in even messing with it until the game is set