The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

This guy's first and only day on the job.  He was suspended and fired afterwards

ha

Sgt PSN

The good news for him is that he doesn't have to spend anymore time in North Dakota.  The bad news is that the only tv job he'll probably be able to land any time soon is somewhere in Alaska. 

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

My life is better for having watched that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Idiot comments (especially by the OP)...but its still crazy awful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoLRVUK_CPM

Diomedes

that sickening moment when you can see it's not going to end well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I wonder what was going through the mind of the bus driver in front of this guy?  He just kept driving straight ahead.   Must not have seen it or didn't believe his own eyes.

hbionic

I don't want to see that. I have an irrational fear of flying and I constantly have dreams (nightmares) of planes crashing. I saw 1.5 seconds of this video and noticed the plane to the right...that's all I needed to see. Thank you, but no thank you.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: hbionic on April 30, 2013, 06:57:59 PM
I don't want to see that. I have an irrational fear of flying and I constantly have dreams (nightmares) of planes crashing. I saw 1.5 seconds of this video and noticed the plane to the right...that's all I needed to see. Thank you, but no thank you.

I pictured you as Lou Diamon Phillips in LaBamba while reading that about plane crash nightmares.

Don't let igy see that one or else he'll never fly again.

Where was that crash?

Diomedes

Susquehanna Birder

Put up some train wreck videos, and it will all be okay.

PhillyPhreak54

Wanna see train wreck vids? Watch the Phillies!

I wonder what the cause of that crash was? That's wicked. It's almost like it stalled and lost lift or had a massive weight shift causing a shifting of the center of gravity.

I can't even imagine those dudes feelings in the plane knowing they're farged. If they were at a several thousand feet maybe its recoverable.

And no audible reaction from the driver videotaping? I'd be holy shteinting myself to death if I saw that.