We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

We can't pay you to stay at home because someone who has to go to work is paid criminally less than what they need to a reasonable standard of living. Meanwhile, https://twitter.com/amanda_m_macias/status/1287876514311098369

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Herman Cain went to Trumps Tulsa rally, got COVID a week later, has been hospitalized ever since. That's the way you own the Libs

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

We told our kids' school that we'll be keeping them home.  It's not safe.  Unemployment about to run out, can't work without assuming unacceptable health risks...so angry with our anti-science leaders and citizens...Republicans, please kill yourselves, all of you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

For the brief time they're open, schools are going to be such a shteinshow. Kids running around playing Corona Tag, spitting on the ugly kid, trading their mask for someone else's lunch, pedos coming out in the wraparound masks to pick off stragglers whose parents were late, the loud obnoxious kid with the idiot parents saying they don't have to wear a mask at all, the creepy kid with poop stains on his mask when he comes back from the bathroom.

Definitely keep your kids home.

Geowhizzer

So... you're saying that middle school won't change.

hunt

emb'er captain f...now what the f is currently hospitalized with covid & giving periodic updates. sounds pretty damn serious.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Munson

Jesus really? Last I checked in over there I saw him say he had it and had given some updates on general mild Illness symptoms, didn't seem like he was one of the serious cases.

I do remember early on in the outbreak there was a lot of reporting about how people would have mild illness for like a week and then suddenly drop off a cliff. I think since then they've kind of concluded that path sounds like the cytokine storm situation. It's amazing to me they haven't found a way to prepare/treat for that yet. I guess they're still afraid of dampening the immune system too much and letting the virus farg up the body itself
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hunt

Quote from: Munson on July 29, 2020, 01:53:49 PM
Jesus really? Last I checked in over there I saw him say he had it and had given some updates on general mild Illness symptoms, didn't seem like he was one of the serious cases.

I do remember early on in the outbreak there was a lot of reporting about how people would have mild illness for like a week and then suddenly drop off a cliff. I think since then they've kind of concluded that path sounds like the cytokine storm situation. It's amazing to me they haven't found a way to prepare/treat for that yet. I guess they're still afraid of dampening the immune system too much and letting the virus farg up the body itself

yeah, it went from mild symptoms to him being hospitalized & his doctor recommending a ventilator, which he refused.

Munson

shtein. That's terrifying. He said he was previously healthy/no preexisting conditions too, right? Any idea how old he is?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hunt

Quote from: Munson on July 29, 2020, 02:06:10 PM
shtein. That's terrifying. He said he was previously healthy/no preexisting conditions too, right? Any idea how old he is?

yeah...no prior health issues that i remember him mentioning.  idk his age but i'm guessing older than you but younger than me.

General_Failure

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 29, 2020, 01:35:25 PM
So... you're saying that middle school won't change.

Well now you'll be sending the girls home to change because their masks are distracting the boys.

phattymatty

never thought i would need to have a mask hook next to the key hook in my house.

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

I hope he dies.  I mean, I really really hope he dies.  He and his party are literally responsible for tens of thousands of dead Americans, not to mention the hell of daily life for millions of people who are being held hostage by Republican science denial.

I hope they all die.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger