We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

i have not been to a walmart or target in years but how have they not required facemasks until this week.  my grocery store has required them since march.  i just assumed that was standard practice wtf.

General_Failure

Georgia's governor has banned local governments from making masks manditory.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: phattymatty on July 16, 2020, 11:11:45 AMi just assumed that was standard practice wtf.

You live in civilized bubble by comparison to most of America.  Have you not been reading that even in PA, Big Brother reports being the only person in the grocery store wearing a mask, or the comments coming from our :CF correspondents in FL and TX?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I avoid WalMart like mds avoids common sports sense

However...I cannot wait for the videos of the southern states mouthbreathers screaming they cannot get their Diet Dr Thunder and Ol Roy dog food without a mask.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on July 16, 2020, 11:18:42 AM
Georgia's governor has banned local governments from making masks manditory.

I feel like him and DeSantis are having a fleshpop-measuring contest.  Of course, they're both coming up short.  iceholes.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 16, 2020, 11:32:13 AMI avoid WalMart like mds avoids common sports sense

I'll take this opportunity to state a point-of-pride fact:

I have never spent a dime at Wal Mart.

General_Failure

Rome

Dade & Broward are horror shows right now.  My buddy's wife is an RN and walked out last week.

They were issuing substandard PPE, refused to upgrade it, so she said farg you and walked out.  She's not the only one either. 

Florida is a nightmare right now.

General_Failure

Bigger nightmare, at least.

Rome

Kemp should be arrested and charged with negligent homicide.  Same goes for DeSantis.  His inaction is beyond criminal imo. 

hunt

that dumbfarg chuck woolery deleted his twitter account after announcing that his son tested positive for covid-19.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Geowhizzer

Quote from: hunt on July 16, 2020, 03:58:01 PM
that dumbfarg chuck woolery deleted his twitter account after announcing that his son tested positive for covid-19.

He'll be back in 2 and 2.

MDS

i get the reference and i want to slit my wrists
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.