We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

You let her touch your seed? She's going to scoop that up and make a baby to trap you. Rookie move.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Damn, you a pro.  What to do then?  Peg long haired nancy boys?

Political correctness turning Real Men into homos.  Men's Rights!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

You can't trust the sissies, either. They might sell it to the females. Just puke it right back up, freeze it, and she shoves the whole cube right up there. The only way to be safe is to watch your neighbors from outside the window.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

That's also true. A man dug that grave. You want to put me in a man's hole against my will? Sounds suspect. Better cremate me, so I can go out flaming.

phattymatty

It's funny to me that there's such a big overlap of tough guys who don't want to wear masks because they aren't scared of the virus but yet also want to have a gun on them because they're scared of the bad guys.  bad guys meaning non-whites.

Munson

Well see this virus kills non-whites at a higher clip so, for a lot of these guys, they just assume the virus was under one of the hoods at their, uh, "meeting" last Friday.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on May 15, 2020, 12:30:54 PM
It's funny to me that there's such a big overlap of tough guys who don't want to wear masks because they aren't scared of the virus but yet also want to have a gun on them because they're scared of the bad guys.  bad guys meaning non-whites.

Guns are for protecting people from unseen threats. Masks are communism. Obviously.

Munson

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They don't do haircuts in nightclubs, stupid.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Speak easy was incredible. Walk through front door...$30 all you can drink. Head to the back yard, there's lights set up, a hot tub, Wu tang playing. No #town but got some digits. Heading back tomorrow

Munson

Some good news/bad news here.

Bad news first: were in all likelihood a long way from any 'herd immunity'. Spain study found only 5% of their population has likely been exposed. Indiana did a similar study in their state and only got 2%. Means we're definitely looking at millions dead to get to SD's herd immunity.

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1261658479305031680

Good news which seems like pretty great news. This study seems to be confirming that you do indeed get at least some sort of lasting immunity if you catch it and survive. Beyond that, if I'm reading this tweet correctly, I think they're saying that exposure to other coronaviruses that cause common colds infers are least some partial immunity to SarsCov2. Though I guess the flip side of that is antibody tests may be giving people false hopes that they've already had it and are thus completely immune now.

https://twitter.com/profshanecrotty/status/1261053426475003904