We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Can't wait to see them make up another trillion to throw at the stock market.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

In April, I pulled my retirement savings from an old rollover IRA that was almost entirely in U.S. stocks and spread the investments out into a much more balanced package.  I have no idea how it's fared so far, or for that matter how poorly my old position would have done, but I'm sure I made the right call.   I'll continue to not look at it....nothing to do about it at all anyway.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Quote from: phattymatty on March 16, 2020, 04:34:15 PM
I despise everything about trump but his presser today was the least terrible I've ever seen.  Appropriately somber, even said that the media is covering this responsibly and not making it up.

When he starts resorting to the truth, you know it's gonna get way worse.

Yeah the only bad parts were once again trying to avoid responsibility and giving himself a 10/10 on the admins actions so far lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

A month ago he said it was a liberal hoax and his borderline retarded supporters backed him.

General_Failure

Church folks still think it's a hoax.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

You know what's not a hoax

cruise line stock

I just bought 10k of carnival at 14.92

it was 52 a year ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2020, 05:56:07 PM

cruise line stock

it was 52 a year ago

Yep. I'm buying them and Norwegian. 52wk high of $59 and a tad over $11 right now 

PhillyPhreak54

San Fran on 24hr lock down

They can't leave except for doc appointment or the grocery store

PhillyPhreak54

Houston is following the lead of LA/NYC and others and closing sit down restaurants. Only drive through or take out. Plus gyms are shut down too.

Our shteinbag governor...Mr Hot Wheels sez

QuoteA spokesperson of Governor Greg Abbott released a statement on Sunday saying Abbott is confident that cities will make the best decision for their communities. However, he believes closing bars and eateries would drive panic and complete societal breakdown.

Munson

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 16, 2020, 07:15:14 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2020, 05:56:07 PM

cruise line stock

it was 52 a year ago

Yep. I'm buying them and Norwegian. 52wk high of $59 and a tad over $11 right now

What platform do you use? Thinking about firing up TD Ameritrade for the first time in a decade hah
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I use Fidelity.

Our 401k used to be with them and I really liked their customer service.

Munson

PhillyPhreak54

https://twitter.com/nydailynews/status/1239685585675194368 21

Kentucky
Mississippi
Alabama

Dumbest goddamn states in the nation