DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

One portable safe full of old Blackberry phones, one with a mix of android and iphones, and $250 worth of hentai dvds.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Obligatory "they all look the same" comment

Eagaholic

But sometimes you can tell differences in how dark their skin is. Riley has learned how to use this combined with jersey numbers to identify players and could do an inservice for Fox.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2014, 08:25:35 PM
the percentage of people who prefer Cooper over Pimp?

Ummmmmm...farging idiots

Here's a graphical interpretation of who Eagle fans think the team should keep:

KEEPCUT/TRADE

Tomahawk

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2014, 08:25:35 PM
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/Eagles-fans-stay-or-go-analysis-in-MS-Paint-form.html

the percentage of people who prefer Cooper over Pimp?

Ummmmmm...farging idiots

93% to 57%

lol

i dont think eagle fans can ever again make fun of any other fanbase
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

clearly being a stillupfront is worse than saying stillupfront
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It could be the fans identify more with a guy like Cooper than they do Pimp.

Or it could be everyone is racist except you two.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2014, 08:21:52 AM
It could be the fans identify more with a guy like Cooper than they do Pimp.

a racist rich kid from the south with hair down his back can be easily identified with by philadelphia eagle fans?

or do you mean they just hate loud young rich black kids?

Rome

A young white kid.  How many of them have you heard the word stillupfront come out of their sewers?

Rome

More to the point... How many times has Cooper heard his black teammates drop N bombs?   

100?  1,000 or more?

It's laughable.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2014, 08:47:40 AM
A young white kid.  How many of them have you heard the word stillupfront come out of their sewers?

in a hateful threatening and derogatory way directed at a black person?

i can count those on one hand probably and not for a long long time

and when i did i can guarantee i didnt relate to them

i have heard the n word dropped hundreds of times in my years at eagle games...but those were mostly cases of calling the players the word.....or even another fan but more under their breath...certainly not where it could be heard by the person....altho this year there were multiple LOUD sand stillupfronts dropped at that indian kid dallas fan....to which i told the perpatrators to watch their mouths

but your point is correct much of the eagle fanbase is made up of racist neanderthals who would support riley cooper over PIMP even if kkkooper was a convicted murderer

Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2014, 08:49:36 AM
More to the point... How many times has Cooper heard his black teammates drop N bombs?   

100?  1,000 or more?

It's laughable.

this excuse is laughable yes....i have heard my black friends and black people in general say the word as many or more times than riley cooper has heard it and i can say i have never ever directed the word at someone in my life...in a friendly or unfriendly fashion....unfortunately this is an all too common feeling amongst eagle fans and it at time makes me embarrassed to be a part of the fanbase

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds