*** Aspergers Preseason Football PBP Thread ***

Started by Rome, August 16, 2015, 11:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

no one said he couldnt tackle...he just has had a really hard time covering people

again i feel like a broken record telling you cranial lumps all this...but he should be a safety
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

No one here ever disagreed.

Go back to the original thread.  I said he'd be an 8-10 year starting safety. 

ice grillin you

struggled at corner since mini camp: I DONT BELEIVE YOU BECAUSE THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH A CHIP KELLY PICK

proof shown: but he caused a fumble on a guy he let get a mile open....hes the best corner ever!!

homers do the most homerish things....i absolutely love it

Rome

Again, no one is arguing with you.  Settle down.

MDS

im arguing with him

chip kelly never makes mistakes and rowe is richard sherman II. clearly. 16-0. 1 million super bowls.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

So Eric Rowe is Joselio Hanson Part II? Or maybe even Izell Jenkins if you prefer a kelly green clad Bird?

Rome

Zanshin

I liked him better for Safety. I also liked the idea of not dumping proven, productive Corners for peanuts. So, as usual, what I like doesn't matter all that much.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 18, 2015, 12:19:26 PM
So Eric Rowe is Joselio Hanson Part II? Or maybe even Izell Jenkins if you prefer a kelly green clad Bird?

how about hes struggled at corner thus far at the pro level and is probably better at safety

not that i ever see him as a lock down corner and he shouldnt go in the same zip code as the slot but i think he has a chance to be an outside corner as some of his issues are techinique related versus athleticism based and can be fixed

that said he was a no brainer plug and play guy at safety on this team

smeags

such wasted football knowledge on this site.

its a crime really.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

it wouldnt be a waste if cranial lumps like you actually listened to some of us and got smarter because of it

phattymatty

i really hope rowe gets it together against baltimore because how much time do you expect the eagles to spend on a guy before cutting him? maybe he just doesn't have hwat it takes. cut your losses and move on.

Rome