*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Marcus Smith...the biggest disappointment is his lack of effort. He doesn't turn it on and he looked winded after every play. Physically he has the tools but what a quitter.

PhillyPhreak54

Chameleon

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on August 15, 2014, 10:07:57 PM
I made the mistake of turning the game on just now. It might have turned me off to football entirely. Jesus, the preseason is just awful.

Watched the replay on NFLN this morning.  Preseason football is painful.  I hope big Rog gets some balls and puts and end to this travesty.   I know it's all about the owners and the extra income but farg enough already.  Most of you probably don't remember when we had to endure 6 of these when the season was only 14 games.  Ouch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I can't believe we're forced to watch these awful games. That's not the America I remember.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Chameleon

Quote from: General_Failure on August 16, 2014, 09:36:41 PM
I can't believe we're forced to watch these awful games. That's not the America I remember.

Solid under the radar needle. 

Eagaholic

Ha, can't believe we've finally found the next generation Jerome McDougle - Brandom Graham and yous already want to shteincan him before he has a chance to explode into that oft injured/flash showing/underachieving/made that great 7 yard sack once/potential superstar cap raping stud.

Don Ho

Quote from: Chameleon on August 16, 2014, 09:56:37 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on August 16, 2014, 09:36:41 PM

Solid under the radar needle.

Nah, that one was well detected.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on August 17, 2014, 02:54:49 AM
Ha, can't believe we've finally found the next generation Jerome McDougle - Brandom Graham and yous already want to shteincan him before he has a chance to explode into that oft injured/flash showing/underachieving/made that great 7 yard sack once/potential superstar cap raping stud.

With the exception of Cole and Burgess this organization has not done well drafting DE:

2003   1   15   Jerome McDougle   DE   PHI   Miami (FL)
2010   1   13   Brandon Graham   DE   PHI   Michigan
2007   2   57   Victor Abiamiri   DE   PHI   Notre Dame
2012   2   59   Vinny Curry   DE   PHI   Marshall
2001   3   63   Derrick Burgess   DE   PHI   Mississippi
2006   3   71   Chris Gocong   DE   PHI   Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo
2010   3   86   Daniel Te'o-NesheimDE   PHI   Washington
2003   4   131   Jamaal Green   DE   PHI   Miami (FL)
2005   5   146   Trent Cole   DE   PHI   Cincinnati
2010   5   134   Ricky Sapp   DE   PHI   Clemson
2002   7   238   Raheem Brock   DE   PHI   Temple
2013   7   239   David King   DE   PHI   Oklahoma
2013   7   212   Joe Kruger   DE   PHI   Utah

Munson

Raheem Brock had a decent little career in Indy after the Eagles spent too much of their rookie money and couldn't sign him.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure