*** OFFICIAL *** EAGLES PRESEASON PBP/TALK/GAME/WHO GIVES A shtein THREAD

Started by Rome, August 08, 2014, 07:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Thornton gets bear-hugged on his way to Brady and the Eagles get the holding call against.

It's farging hilarious. 

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Listening to these guys for a half hour, I think I understand rjs a little better. That poor son of a bitch.

Rome

This is just unbearable to watch.  Flags on every goddamn play.  It's sickening and it's not even a real game yet.  If they pull shtein during the season I'm done with the NFL.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on August 15, 2014, 08:02:51 PM
This is just unbearable to watch.  Flags on every goddamn play.  It's sickening and it's not even a real game yet.  If they pull shtein during the season I'm done with the NFL.

SD sez "it's because there's a woman ref out there"

Rome

Oh and does Marsh get to fly back with the team after he's cut at halftime or does he have to Greyhound that bitch?

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on August 15, 2014, 08:03:45 PM
Oh and does Marsh get to fly back with the team after he's cut at halftime or does he have to Greyhound that bitch?

He gets to fly back, but he has to carry Williams' bags.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Does holding it with your wrists count as a catch? I guess so.

Rome

MDS

more flags please

i want rome to punch his tv over a scrimmage
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

How about I go back in time and punch your pregnant mother in the uterus instead?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.