Week 4 - Commanders: Clean Living

Started by MDS, September 25, 2023, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Zanshin on October 01, 2023, 04:58:37 PMNever has 4-0 felt more like 1-3.

EXACTLY!

I slept in today, not getting up at 6:45 AM on Sunday, week 4.  Like the loser I am I actually chose the Phillies game, meaningless game to get to 90 W was quite enjoyable.  I avoided my phone, pleaded with my wife to walk the ogs in case some neighbor said something.  YouTube TV allowed me to watch entire game delayed, perfect.  Made the mistake of checking my phone for some asinine reason as I watched end of Phils. Buddy texts me "Wow!  You're kicker is solid." OK maybe they couldn't score so he hits 5 FG birds win by 10.  Never expectd this!

Great, they won but the "every game is hard, we don't care about stats, we haven't played our best football" banter is getting old. 

UGLY as shtein today.  AJ good, Smith good, Swift good, O Line still not great, Hurts mixed bag, Defense shockingly awful.

At this rate Niners, Chiefs, Dallas, Miami will destroy these guys. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Agree with Todd, Rivera blew it.  You go for two there. This thing was over.  The Hindu had nothing left in the defnsive playbook.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Completely forgot there was a game on, spent the day playing Starfield and building trestles for my trains. Highlights at least made it look like Hurts isn't complete dogshtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Cam Jurgens is in a boot with an MRI tomorrow

Don Ho

Rome

The 15 yarder against Brown after the TD was exactly the sort of idiotic ridiculous bullshtein call I've come to expect from the four-eyed borderline retarded officiating crews in 2023. 

I still can't get over the neutral zone flag on the Birds when the WFT DT's helmet was entirely over the line.  And now I see that his farging paw was actually touching the ball and they still called it on Lando. 

Embarrassing to say the least.

Also - I'd say McLaurin's catch was actually in-bounds too, but it was so close you'd need an Irishman's dick to measure the difference. 

phattymatty

Those farging announcers and people today going on and on about the Eagles scoring that late AJ TD instead of running the clock out and scoring a FG.  farg that.  The odds of Jake Elliot missing a FG are probably a bit more than allowing San farging Howell to go 80 yards in 90 seconds.  He did but still I can't imagine being mad that they scored a TD there. What Hoydas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah national radio and their mouth breathing callers were ranting about him being a show boat and they only did it to placate him bc of his sideline rant the other week

Rome

If you're concerned about Sam Howell beating you, you should really take up another line of work. 

The defense played like 80 year old fat lady ass, but that doesn't mean you play scared and go for a field goal. 

I'm more concerned with them forgetting about Swift for Gainwell.  Typical overthinking stupidity from the Eagles.  You have a thoroughbred and you're more concerned with keeping the plow horse engaged.  Just makes zero sense but whatever. 

Don Ho

Totally agree if you let little Sam Howell beat you with a minute what was it 43 seconds left? you got bigger issues.  AJ
Taunting call and having to kick off 15 yards further back was the issue.  Yes it was a weak ass call and those two had been jabbing at each other all game.  It wasn't like he spiked it at him or leaned over him and referenced his mama or baby girl but this Hoyda league is becoming quite annoying.

MDS

please do not compare black doods to horses
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

lol

It's a fair analogy though

Plenty of actual black folk would agree
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

My wife calls me a horses ass all the time.  Donkey balls has slipped out a few times as well.  Keep waiting for Donkey dick but nope.

Eagaholic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger