Get advice from smart people on medical procedures

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 12, 2011, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol I legit never heard of it

I thought maybe he meant gout

PhillyPhreak54

So gerd is bad acid reflux heartburn

Good luck with that - it sucks as you well know. I don't get it often but when it hits it's annoying

Diomedes

https://youtu.be/c3clM4kPBr8

I went to see a rabbi
but despite his advise
I want an operation
I will not father life

operation, operation
snip & tie, snip & tie

they send me to a preacher
a really thoughtful guy
he said my idea's crazy
I shouldn't even try

this operation, operation
snip & tie, snip & tie

but i've just seen a surgeon
and with a knife he cut
I cannot breed any children
this world is such a rut

operation, operation
snip & tie, snip & tie

I had an operation
a statement of our times
they tied my balls together
what's insides not alive
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Royally farged my wrist up this weekend

Was power cleaning and when I got the weight chest level and turns my wrists over I kinda stumbled and it caused the weight to push my hands beyond their normal bend point.

Had to relent and go to the doc today bc if swelled up pretty bad. It's not broken but Jesus Christ I almost wish it were. Breaks can be fixed quick and you get nice pain meds. This hyperextended sprain shtein hurts like a mother. He said it's possible that there's ligament damage or a small break they can't see on X-ray.

Susquehanna Birder

PhillyPhreak54

lol pretty much

I wish I was one of the blessed souls who can stay skinny despite eating and drinking whatever the farg ever

Diomedes

work for a living and you don't have to worry about calories
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

at some point between the eagles game and today i wrecked my hand because it is double the size of my other hand and looks all puffy like it's about the explode.

Eagaholic

Maybe you always have a puffy hand, but the other one is shrinking.
That would be my medical advice.

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on November 24, 2015, 08:16:59 PM
work for a living and you don't have to worry about calories

lol yeah, definitely no fat construction workers out there
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Susquehanna Birder

If that hand is puffy after no apparent physical trauma, it could be a serious thing. If it's puffy after punching a wall (understandable after the latest Sunday Debacle), it's serious, but maybe less so. Either way, git to the doc.

Seabiscuit36

I could see Matty somehow ending up in a SnakeHandlers mass and getting bit with zero recollection. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Yeah so, think I have appendicitis. Low grade fever, pain worsening on the right side. To top it off I have a cough which is a great combo. Ugh and I didn't drive today.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

Just add diarrhea to the symptoms and almost guaranteed appendicitis...according to a client I spoke to last week.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05