Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Also perfectly Phillie like for a great start to be shtein on by the team just starting to play worse.

PhillyPhreak54

Lousy play by Rojas there

PhillyPhreak54

Castellanos JFC bro

PhillyPhreak54

Nice outing by Walker so far

PhillyPhreak54

Well here we go.

Getting killed by Thairo Estrada bc he was left in too long and now we have to sweat

PhillyPhreak54

Haha

Soto goes HBP and BB

shteins about to go sideways

Don Ho

This farging game shouldn't even be close. Bums should've had at least a four run cushion but no, the strikeout circus is in formation
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Don Ho

How did that Koreans ball not go out?
It looked like he crushed it
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

17 farging strikeouts tonight

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2024, 07:15:52 PMLousy play by Rojas there

He misplayed both those balls, would have been great snags but he had no idea where either one was and he jumps way to early. Young, hopefully he works it out.

Rome

I'm hard-pressed to remember the last time these guys were 25-11.  Maybe 1993?  They just steamrolled teams that year, but I never thought I'd see this sort of start again. 

PhillyPhreak54

Shockingly 1995.

They finished 69-75.

I didn't recall that hot of a start but I remember being excited when they got Hard Hittin Mark Whitten that summer.

Pops ticket connect got us some sweet box seats to a game after he got there in late July

PhillyPhreak54

Actually it was 1993 at 25-10

1995 was like 24-12

MDS

i will pay for j's therapy bill
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.