Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

When you put god ahead of everything else its pretty much the definition of selfish

MDS

column is behind a paywall but this is the lede

Quote"The Indianapolis Colts could release Carson Wentz right now, and I'd help pack his bags. Where does he live? Because he'll need a ride to the airport."

going well for the ol ginger jesus freak
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

"That's a personal decision" is probably the most cowardly response to a question I've ever heard.  Plus it doesn't answer the question either.  What a POS. 

MDS

i was in albany for a night last week and got to talking with a coach for albany u and asked him how ndsu became such a power, since wentz was a topic at the bar. his response

"well, their academics requirements are non existent"

that explains some things
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Gotta imagine there are a ton of smooth brains in the Dakotas. So having academic requirements above 9th grade is a sure fire way too not field a team.

General_Failure

This will all pay off when Reich gets fired and becomes the new coach here.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

My apologies in advance for bumping this, my buddy has a 3 TV set up. We had Colts/Hawks game on. Wentz is the exact same player as last season. Holds the ball too long, zero pocket awareness, took some really hard hits, couldn't get into a rhythm...still has that stupid look on his face like he's concussed but pissed off. Colts have one of the better o lines in the league but he was taking a beating. Trying to stay optimistic he plays 70% of the snaps but I just don't see it.

Frustrating player, threads one middle field in between coverage then takes a bad sack.

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

At least from the highlights I saw, Wentz also still stares down his primary receiver for a leisurely 4 seconds before he decides to go to some other read or else gets his head pounded into the turf. I'll put the o/u at 3 games before he goes through a neuro eval in the tent, then maybe "comes back faster than expected!" from a concussion.

Diomedes

https://www.phillyvoice.com/carson-wentz-snap-count-tracker-eagles-first-round-pick-colts/

Kempski gonna update this throughout the season

What if Hurts is the guy...and Wentz somehow doesn't get hurt and plays well enough to not get benched....and Mailata continues to dominate....what if Smith keeps looking great and...the Eagles have all that and three f'n first round picks....

I mean, it's possible. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you