The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on April 29, 2021, 04:47:12 PM
when leo was talking about in his eugenics rant in django unchained about the submissiveness of the black brain...he was talking about tim scott

how could someone who is quite obviously a literal token to a party of neaderthlatic racists not get what role he is playing

Well he's not sucking dick for crack and living under an overpass, so there's no reason to believe the system is not only built to keep that happening, but to make life worse for anyone even thinking of pulling themselves out of it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Well, not for crack.  But dude is most certainly whoring himself out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Dude just said a couple years ago that he got pulled over by the cops 7 times in one year. But America is not racist at all lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

theyre trying to sell him as their next president...as if the maga base is going to go for some colored who doesnt subscribe to q
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

No, you see, it'll be those progressives who called him the N word that wouldn't dare vote for him, which just goes to show that they're virtue signaling frauds. America doesn't have a race problem, just those evil Democrats.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on April 29, 2021, 05:17:40 PM
Well, not for crack.  But dude is most certainly whoring himself out.

lol
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wgntv.com/news/colorado-lawmaker-calls-another-legislator-buckwheat-during-session/amp/

Not sure if this was covered yet but this is now the GOP in a nutshell. 

Outwardly emboldened and blatantly racist.  They're not even pretending now.  They're just saying it out loud and then "pretending" to be contrite afterward. 

Just incredible. 

Diomedes

Trash day in my 'hood is Friday.
Saturday afternoon, neighbor calls me.  His city-issued, property-of-City, serial-numbered-to-your-address can appears to have taken a walk.  He can't find it.

Neighbor asks me to join him to make the alley walk, nose around to see if it got pulled into a neighbor's yard, etc. 

He's black, tells me: I need some white skin to ride along for cover.

We made the walk, found the can, contacted the people, made the swap...done deal. 

Don't know how many people think about what it's like.  I like to think I do think about that--maybe that's why he was comfortable asking me--but man, I really can only glimpse and imagine the daily calculations.

I don't know I can live in a majority White place ever again.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The Eagles did a legacy post commemorating George Floyd and wow did things go off the rails.

I always knew Eagles fans were by and large racist trash, but Jesus Christ we really have a despicable collection of mongrel scumbags as "fans."

I read shtein like that and I'm just completely depressed.

https://m.facebook.com/philadelphiaeagles/photos/a.136107969760318/4107182949319447/?type=3&source=48

Here it is if you want can stomach it.

PhillyPhreak54

I was gonna mention that. I was eating lunch and scrolled through it for about two minutes. Scumbag iceholes.

Not much better on the Phillies post either.

rjs246

Imagine being a racist piece of shtein in 2021. You've been totally ostracized by your family and former friends. The best venue available for venting your bigoted horseshtein for the last several years was Trump rallies and now they're over. The internet is your only outlet and there are literally an unlimited number of opportunities to vomit your shtein all over every article and every news clip.

Stop reading the comments.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

The only reason I even mentioned it was the volume of responses.  Most Eagles posts don't get 10,000 posts.  But you're right and I tell myself not to read that trash, but I still do.  Can't look away from it and you can't fix stupid racist shtein like that either, hence the depression onset.   

Geowhizzer

Social media troll muscles being flexed, nothing more.  Trying to wean myself off of reading it myself.  Not worth the time or energy to engage.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

It's impossible to tell the difference between zealotry and satire of it... Dunno which this is