The Race(ism)/Hate Thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 17, 2006, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

It's been like being around taterskins fans after a win.  I let them gloat.  And don't they.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The people I know have been eerily quiet around me.   Especially my co-workers.  I never push my beliefs on them, especially since I was promoted into management, but I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised so far.   

As for the rest of humanity, farg em.   I hope the poor saps who voted for that motherfarger get reamed so hard their ancestors feel it. 

Yeti

http://klfy.com/2016/11/10/lafayette-pd-ul-student-made-up-story-about-attack-stolen-hijab/

To back up my previous statement about a lot of left people painting racist things and blaming it on "Trump America"
Keep in mind, I've been a Democrat my whole life including this election, but if these crybabies out in the street is what my party now represents, I'm going to have to do some serious rethinking.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

General_Failure

That's how you get Republicans. You get older and you get disgusted by the things kids say and do because you don't remember what fargups you and your friends were at that age.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Yeti

:-D Fair point. 
Thanks, I wasn't looking forward to doing any rethinking.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Tomahawk

I thought it was going to be Bill Clinton with the 3 strikes

Munson

I'm working in a school that's about 70% black and 15% Latino, and a senior student was shot and killed on Tuesday....between that and the election yesterday was pretty farging grim at work. One SS teacher who's class I sit in on with my students tried to 'remain neutral' and act like there's good and bad about Trump and his campaign wasn't totally racist...but one female Latino student wasn't having it. She called out Trump and his followers and it was awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

smeags

there were some reported issues at council rock as well. not aware of any problems at any other of the local schools.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

The manager violated the Americans With Disabilities Act.  Of course, this being Trump's America, he'll probably get an Iron Cross as a reward.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it